Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noah Shepard

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    Or, if I click on SDSUfans.com, I should read threads only relating to SDSU.

Glad I could help
    Um...

Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
      A helpful hint: If the thread title has something to do with USD, there are probably going to posts in said thread, about USD. So to avoid reading posts about USD, avoid clicking on threads with USD in the title.

Glad I could help.
      RO don't ever expect common wisdom and common sense to ever take presidence on this board, EVER. He might be too sick to read about USD but he sure isn't too sick to post about them. Just say, NO if ya don't like it. That's what's great about this country, you have a choice.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
        Or, if I click on SDSUfans.com, I should read threads only relating to SDSU.

Glad I could help
        WRONG! If you want that start your own board.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          RO don't ever expect common wisdom and common sense to ever take presidence on this board, EVER. He might be too sick to read about USD but he sure isn't too sick to post about them. Just say, NO if ya don't like it. That's what's great about this country, you have a choice.

The great thing about having a choice is that you don't have to post when you don't have anything with a scintilla of relevance to say. Unfortunatlely, that must be an undiscovered freeom in CF land.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            The great thing about having a choice is that you don't have to post when you don't have anything with a scintilla of relevance to say. Unfortunatlely, that must be an undiscovered freeom in CF land.
            You don't have to, but you can. Free speech is a b*tch, huh?

Edit: For someone that doesn't like to read posts about USD, you sure keep coming to this thread a lot

Comment

Does anyone else think that CF might be the true-to-life Dwight Schrutte from, "The Office"????
              This is the guy I imagine when I think of CF in person and it cracks me up that he's probably a spot-on match.

Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                Does anyone else think that CF might be the true-to-life Dwight Schrutte from, "The Office"????
                This is the guy I imagine when I think of CF in person and it cracks me up that he's probably a spot-on match.

Go Jacks!!

Okay, this is really funny, and rep points coming your way. But I see three superior points for Dwight over CF:
                1. Dwight has his own house, albeit a strange beet farm with a weird cousing living in the barn.
                2. Dwight makes sense in perhaps one of every 20 things he utters.
                3. Dwight recognizes that sometimes,it's just better to shut up and make a face at the camera rather than open his mouth and remind people what an utter fool he is.

Comment

Edit: For someone that doesn't like to read posts about USD, you sure keep coming to this thread a lot
                  Reading about Udot threads is a lot like a 10 car pile up. As much as you don't want to look, you still peak just to see what happened. You don't fully take your eye off the road so you don't crash and burn like those poor schmucks in the other lane.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Reading about Udot threads is a lot like a 10 car pile up. As much as you don't want to look, you still peak just to see what happened. You don't fully take your eye off the road so you don't crash and burn like those poor schmucks in the other lane.
                    lol... only problrem with this analogy is it presumes our udot friends who join us on this board passed a driver's test.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post

Go Jacks!!
                      OMG, I just got done watching tonights epidsode and the Sunday episode on DVR. I have lost all respect for Dwight now!!! By the way, we do need a new safety officer, maybe CF?

Comment

Calling JackJD: we have another free speech claim. I could hunt down the thread relating to "free speech" on this message board, but I am lazy.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          You should know all about 10 car pileups (well we'll make it 12 this time), it's called the SDSU basketball team.
                          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

You should know all about 10 car pileups (well we'll make it 12 this time), it's called the SDSU basketball team.
                            Who have you guys played? Post? oh wait you lost to them

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              who have you guys played? Post? Oh wait you lost to them
                              l-a-c-r-o-s-s-e
                              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                Calling JackJD: we have another free speech claim. I could hunt down the thread relating to "free speech" on this message board, but I am lazy.
                                Trust me I know free speech isn't free speech. There are tons of limitations to it, which most people don't realize. Since you're in law school I'm sure you know much more about it than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X