POST defeats U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POST defeats U

For those of you just joining the thread, or are otherwise just lurking, I humbly provide this overall summary of the position of UDot fans regarding posts and comments here at SDSUFans.com:

Post says nice things about UDot = "fair and objective"
    Post is in any way critical of UDot = "extreme, biased, 'homer'"
    Post asserts that any given SDSU team would beat the equivalent UDot team = "delusional, arrogant."

Meanwhile, the position of SDSU fans here at SDSUFans.com can similarly be summarized:

Post says nice things about SDSU = "fair and objective"
    Post is in any way critical of SDSU = "extreme, biased, 'troll," 'disruptor'"
    Post asserts that any given UDot team would beat the equivalent SDSU team = "delusional, ignorant."

I think that pretty much sums it up.

(I'm really not doing a very good job of ignoring this thread, now am I?)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      Did someone say Bears?

Ok....broken legged Ditka vs. kiyotees. Who wins?
      Ditka 70
      Coyotes 0

Ditka rushes for 450 yards through the swiss cheese Coyote defense on the broken leg. If the leg wasn't broken he breaks the 1,000 yard mark on the season in one game. He also passes to himself for another 250 yards and throws no picks. He yells at Noah Shepard so loud before each snap Noah fumbles the ball numerous times, whereby Ditka throws the center out of the way and recovers the fumble each time USD has the ball. USD attempts to kick a field goal as time winds down to get on the board, but we all know what happens. Ditka doesn't even waste his time blocking it.

Edit: Make sure you use your best George Wendt Superfan voice while reading this post. Do not, I repeat do not get a pork chop lodged in your artery. That will cause your 13th heart attack, thereby making it a baker's dozen.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Did someone say Bears?

Home or away game for the Coyotes?
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Hey back to the topic.

Did a Google, there really is a Post U, its been around since 1890 so we dont have many years on them. They do have a bb team and they competed in Mankato at the MSU-Mankato Invitational. You know what is really funny after the Coyotes choked on this team because they had this hot dude according to Mick Garry? MSU-Mankato turned around and beat Post pretty good the night before. So would USD have won the NCC this year? Probably not.

Also enjoyed this excerpt from the below link:

The Eagles will have less than 16 hours to get ready for their next test as they play South Dakota, 92-58 winners over Chowan in the tournament's early game, Saturday afternoon. South Dakota is a Division II power that has sprinkled several Division I games into their 2008-09 schedule including Cincinnati and Notre Dame of the heralded Big East conference. Tip-off is scheduled for 4:00pm Eastern time Saturday.

Here is the link:

http://www.posteagles.com/sports/mbkb/index

Comment

Did someone say Bears?

Chuck Norris.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Gotta go with goon on this one...Chuck Norris, actually Chuck Norris' beard wins.
              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

USD not a good start at ND. Not a big surprise but this could be a good game for them to gain some really good experience. 17-2 not a good start. that ND can shoot the 3 big time. swish. 20-2 make that.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Not a bad feed for watching a game. The anouncers are pretty good, dont seem to be much of a homer like the VCU guys were.

Comment

Its like they are having a 3 point shoot around before the game. 9-11 on 3s. only up 31-9 and 12 minutes left of the first have. really though these anoucners are decent. even with the score they are saying what usd is doing good which isnt much but they are very easy to listen too.

Comment

• Re: POST defeats U

LETS GO IRISH.....LETS GO IRISH. im a notre dame fan and a coyote hater so it works out great tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Its like they are having a 3 point shoot around before the game. 9-11 on 3s. only up 31-9 and 12 minutes left of the first have. really though these anoucners are decent. even with the score they are saying what usd is doing good which isnt much but they are very easy to listen too.
                        Can't believe that Boots stays in that zone...

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          Can't believe that Boots stays in that zone...
                          yeah, it really wasnt working well. ND scouted USD against cinncy. We could use a shooter like Mcalarney. damn hes got a good shot.

Comment

Krogman does seem like their best player. he is not as hesitant and seems a bit more agressive all around. the rest of the team is like they are playing in a daze and dont know what the heck is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              yeah, it really wasnt working well. ND scouted USD against cinncy. We could use a shooter like Mcalarney. damn hes got a good shot.
                              The guys deadly. USD isn't even getting out on their shooters....brutal

Comment

Boots and defense don't equate, no way, no shape, no form. He goes out and gets guys who want to shoot, shoot, score, score, slough on defense. Post U scored over 100 points against them. Take a look at their post-season performances from the past, they couldn't stop anybody when it really mattered. Of course, we didn't necessarily either but that is a whole other discussion that I really don't want to think about again. Reading Ryan Miller's name in TV's articles was enough to make we want to puke.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X