C. W. Post-decent cereal.

C. W. Post-Awful basketball team.

Stick to cereal USD. Eat you Wheaties!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Re: POST defeats U

At least the U still has a link to D2 basketball on their web site. In case all goes wrong.

Comment

RO, its smack...my point is how anyone with somewhat of a brain(which you must have or you wouldnt be going to the better school), can still run his mouth against and hate his future "Alma Mater" so much.
        I was simply saying we need to get you reprogramed to blue and yellow shades like the rest of us...It was probably more of a poke at ourselves for bleeeding blue and yellow on this the SDSU fan site.
        Your going to lose because of this...IT IS AN SDSU FAN SITE!

As far as the rivalry...you were a kid and thought it was cool...we lived it and the majority of us think it was ridiculous.
        Last edited by Rabbitden; 11-29-2008, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
          RO, its smack...my point is how anyone with somewhat of a brain(which you must have or you wouldnt be going to the better school), can still run his mouth against and hate his future "Alma Matter" so much.
          I was simply saying we need to get you reprogramed to blue and yellow shades like the rest of us...It was probably more of a poke at ourselves for bleeeding blue and yellow on this the SDSU fan site.
          Your going to lose because of this...IT IS AN SDSU FAN SITE!

As far as the rivalry...you were a kid and thought it was cool...we lived it and the majority of us think it was ridiculous.
          Yeah, I realize it was smack. So was my post. Most of my posts in this thread have been to get you guys all riled up And to whoever it was that gave me the negative rep and called me a tool, it obviously worked haha.

I know this is an SDSU site, I really have been enjoying my time on here. I don't hate my future alma mater at all. I have nothing but respect for the athletes and and coaches at SDSU. Some of the fans....meh. Just playing. Every fan base has its share of clowns but 99% are normal people. Believe it or not, the same holds true for USD fans.

The fact that I was 14 during the end of the rivalry might be one of the factors why I thought it was so awesome.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Anyone notice the Coyotes lost again to another D2 team last night?
            Last edited by gojacksgo; 11-30-2008, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
              Anyone notice the Jacks lost again to another D2 team last night?
              ????

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I assume you mean the Coyotes who lost to West Texas A&M special school for the obese. They pushed the skinny yotes all over the floor.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just when did Central Florida go back to D2. Seems like they are members of the Conference USA, a step up from the Summit I believe. Long ways from D2? Post? Well I guess its one player that the entire USD team could not handle, so they get a free pass.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    I assume you mean the Coyotes who lost to West Texas A&M special school for the obese. They pushed the skinny yotes all over the floor.
                    Yep, meant to type Coyotes, but was following our game thread from today.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                      Yep it is the exact same. I went back to D-Days with some people from Brookings and one girl wore an SDSU sweatshirt. On D-Days. The rivalry needs to get started again because there have been 2 or 3 classes that have come into both schools that don't know what the rivalry was like. That needs to change.
                      Thats exactly why it does not need to change. The crap Udot pulled isn't gonna cut it at the D-1 level. Even with your wicked awesome mens team who cant really beat anybody either. Face it, you claim they are in such a good spot to move up and be more sucsessful then SDSU, but can you explain why your team is lossing just like sdsu is to crappy teams that you think you would have been beating even as an avg D-2 team like you were last year. After recruits see hey this team can win squat and are not in a league and can't make a post season tourny, I dont think i want to go there. We atleast admitted it was going to hard for mens basketball and were hopefully optomistic about it every year too. If for not a legal case, some injuries and transfers that have plagued us unfortunetly then most teams, we would be in a much better postion then we are now. We had our string of bad luck and are now in a good confrence and able to get better recurits to come here while U dot is starting the long difficult year. At the D-1 level if you ever get a good confrence you will prolly have to add a bunch of OOC cupcakes and NAIA schools to get a decent win total just like they did at D-2. Frankly that goes for how all your sports were scheduled. Maybe if your Football team would have challenged itself the last few years during the season, maybe they would have been able to beat UND. On the other hand SDSU has chosen to play a difficult schedule to play the best which inturn i think gave us the ability and confidence to beat our schools greatest Rival NDSU 2 years in a row.
                      Last edited by goon; 12-01-2008, 06:33 PM.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Even with your wicked
                        are you British?
                        awesome mens team who cant really beat anybody either. Face it, you claim they are in such a good spot to move up and be more sucsessful then SDSU,
                        I never said they were in a good spot to move up, so stop putting words in my mouth. If you look I've said in many spots that USD was in a terrible position to move up and only did it because that was basically their only move. I even said UND was in a better spot.

but can you explain why your team is lossing just like sdsu is to crappy teams that you think you would have been beating even as an avg D-2 team like you were last year.
                        I can't explain it cause I haven't watched them play very much this year. At the beginning of the year after watching SDSU play I would have said based on the talent alone that USD is returning plus adding Louie they would have been able to beat up on SDSU. Now I don't think thats very accurate. I still think they could play with them easily and I still think they would beat them but it would be a tough fought game.

After recruits see hey this team can win squat and are not in a league and can't make a post season tourny, I dont think i want to go there.
                        I still think they will be able to recruit well. They got Louie to go there and he will never be able to play in a post season tourney. I do think Mens basketball is the "major" sport where USD has a chance in 4 or 5 years to be ahead of where SDSU is right now. Remember, when comparing SDSU and USD's basketball teams SDSU is 4 years ahead. 4 years from now I don't think USD will be in the position that SDSU is now with people contemplating whether or not to fire Boots. But who knows, people didn't expect SDSU to be here now.

We atleast admitted it was going to hard for mens basketball and were hopefully optomistic about it every year too.
                        False hope. Glad you guys had it.

If for not a legal case, some injuries and transfers that have plagued us unfortunetly then most teams, we would be in a much better postion then we are now.
                        If Tony Romo hadn't botched the snap two years ago...
                        If JFK had dropped something and bent over to pick it up at exactly the right moment...
                        If Norwood hadn't gone wide right...

We had our string of bad luck and are not in a good confrence and able to get better recurits to come here while U dot is starting the long difficult year.
                        I'm sorry you're in a bad conference. Hopefully you can fix that.

At the D-1 level if you ever get a good confrence you will prolly have to add a bunch of OOC cupcakes and NAIA schools to get a decent win total just like they did at D-2.
                        Prolly. Who knows if we'll get power-houses like UIU on our schedule. We can only hope.
                        Frankly that goes for how all your sports were scheduled. Maybe if your Football team would have challenged itself the last few years during the season, maybe they would have been able to beat UND.
                        USD had one of the five toughest schedules in D2 last year. 2 years ago it was week, but last year they stepped up. And the reason they had ****ty schedules 2 and 3 years ago is casue they were locked into games from Austin's regime.
                        And maybe if SDSU had worked on hands drills a little more Jimmy Rogers would have caught a few more....

On the other hand SDSU has chosen to play a difficult schedule to play the best
                        Like Upper Iowa, right?

which inturn i think gave us the ability and confidence to beat our schools greatest Rival NDSU 2 years in a row.
                        Good, cause the only fans more annoying then you guys are NDSU fans.

Comment

I love you hate this school RO yet you chose to come here. It was your choice to come to SDSU, SDSU didn't actively pursue you, you made the decision. Maybe try supporting the school and it's athletics instead of putting them down every chance you get.

Comment

Rabbit Observer:
                            How can you blame the lame schedules on John Austin? He left more than 5 years ago. Please explain.

Comment

Anyone notice the Coyotes lost again to another D2 team last night?
                              Believe it or not, I didn't. Nor did I care. I knew they got beat, but I figured it was a D-I school.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                                I love you
                                You don't even know me...

hate this school RO yet you chose to come here.
                                I don't hate this school. Why would I come here if I hated it? I've posted a couple times here, how I may be a USD fan but I don't hate SDSU.

It was your choice to come to SDSU, SDSU didn't actively pursue you, you made the decision.
                                I love how you assume that because I am not an athlete, SDSU didn't actively pursue me. You don't think SDSU actively pursues good students? Remember, SDSU is a place to get an education, not an athletic organization that offers some classes on the side.

Maybe try supporting the school and it's athletics instead of putting them down every chance you get.
                                Do put-downs make you sad? Dude, half the stuff I said up there was sarcastic. That is what the and are for. Good God, this is the smack thread. I've posted in other threads (maybe even this one?) that I go to SDSU football and basketball games and cheer. I posted in the Stu Whitney thready how I hoped that SDSU basketball improved and got better.

I really don't hate SDSU. Most of the stuff I post in here is to bust your guys' balls. Thats what this section of the forum is for right?

Comment

Working...
                                X