Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1962

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    I love that you started a smack thread and then immediately posted a "congratulations" as if your smack never happened. 180 degrees in 58 minutes. You're about as consistent as USD's kicker.
    Oh snap! I laughed out loud when I read this part. Beautiful, JJ, beautiful. I am actually a little jealous because I didn't come up with it!

Coyote Fan's posts make me think he might be the dumbest person on the planet, and I know so stupid people (mostly USD grads).

Disclaimer - This post does not apply to persons who earned an undergraduate degree from South Dakota State University and then earned a graduate degree from udot. udot does have some value, but that value does not exist in its sports programs or undergraduate education. The value is solely contained in its graduate schools.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      Oh snap! I laughed out loud when I read this part. Beautiful, JJ, beautiful. I am actually a little jealous because I didn't come up with it!

Coyote Fan's posts make me think he might be the dumbest person on the planet, and I know so stupid people (mostly USD grads).

Disclaimer - This post does not apply to persons who earned an undergraduate degree from South Dakota State University and then earned a graduate degree from udot. udot does have some value, but that value does not exist in its sports programs or undergraduate education. Those things are worthless.
      USD doesn't need to give a high quantity of student a medicore education. They focus on giving high quality education to those that have the aspirations to do good things for society and make a nice stash at the same time. USD can basically produce fewer total graduates and still create alot of earned income for their graduates with the types of course offerings that they offer.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

One day after you clowns from USD loose again and have another lousy season and you are on our fan site. I guess I don't get why you would even be on a site for SDSU fans (hence the name). USD tried to say how dumb it was when we became D1, and look who followed. It's time to admit that USD is only hoping to become a fraction of what State has. The difference in the fans and football team isn't even close. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          USD doesn't need to give a high quantity of student a medicore education. They focus on giving high quality education to those that have the aspirations to do good things for society and make a nice stash at the same time. USD can basically produce fewer total graduates and still create alot of earned income for their graduates with the types of course offerings that they offer.
          How many S.D. Opportunity Scholarship winners chose USD? Do a search on this board, and you'll find an answer that no doubt will surprise you and will contradict your first sentence. And that's just one measure. By any objective measure, SDSU gets the majority of the best students in the state. And please spare me the value judgments about whose students do good things for society. How might a person measure that, exactly? The same way you determine that your football team is superior to ours? The same way they count attendance at the Dome? Look, USD is a fine academic institution, as is SDSU. You just embarrass yourself by dusting off the Harvard on the Prairie argument that your own administration has abandoned.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Hmmm
            BB Lady Jacks lead the nation in GPA three years running, All classes by the way. All Academic Americans in every sport. Multiple athletes in every sport. Future Cabinet Sec. from SDSU I think we got you beat in success catagory too.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              Hmmm
              BB Lady Jacks lead the nation in GPA three years running, All classes by the way. All Academic Americans in every sport. Multiple athletes in every sport. Future Cabinet Sec. from SDSU I think we got you beat in success catagory too.
              You can also add our Governor Mike Rounds into the mix as well. SDSU alum

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                You can also add our Governor Mike Rounds into the mix as well. SDSU alum
                Daktronics, Jay Lohr Winery, golf course designer.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  We are so much further ahead in transition and you have to dwell in transition hell.
                  I would hope so. SDSU started four years earlier.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                    I would hope so. SDSU started four years earlier.
                    Tell me more about how badly the U team that lost to a DII team would beat our men's BB team. I admitted that they SEEM to have a solid core and good recruits but you have to play the games. Keep thinking that its all going to be okay. It worked for SDSU why wouldn't it work the same for USD?
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      Daktronics, Jay Lohr Winery, golf course designer.
                      Let's not forget Adam Vintieri....probably the clutchest kicker in NFL history.

Comment

I have 2 degrees from SDSU, 1 from USD and I'm on the faculty at USD. Yeah, USD pays me to lecture to and mentor medical students. Take a guess where my thousands of dollars in donations go each year? You only get one guess.

In fact, that gives me an idea, I might start taking whatever money comes directly to me from USD and give it right to SDSU. Oh snap, that might just work. I wonder if I could just get them to send the money straight to the SDSU Foundation and Jackrabbit Club. I'd need to get the receipts in my name for tax purposes but it would save me some time.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          I have 2 degrees from SDSU, 1 from USD and I'm on the faculty at USD. Yeah, USD pays me to lecture to and mentor medical students. Take a guess where my thousands of dollars in donations go each year? You only get one guess.

In fact, that gives me an idea, I might start taking whatever money comes directly to me from USD and give it right to SDSU. Oh snap, that might just work. I wonder if I could just get them to send the money straight to the SDSU Foundation and Jackrabbit Club. I'd need to get the receipts in my name for tax purposes but it would save me some time.
                          That would be hilarious!
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Now you are just rubbing it in.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                              Now you are just rubbing it in.
                              It is a smack thread after all, keep that in mind (especially you USD fans). I find it more enjoyable to tweak their psyche instead of just calling them names.

Comment

Great idea jackmd, if I got a check from USD I would definitely do that

Comment

Working...
                                X