• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Smack Thread

Whats really behind those doors?

Comment

I have 4 extra tickets available for the game if anyone wants them. PM me if ya want. $85 (face value).

Comment

Jackrabbit Bunny Mascot Feller in Captivity, Day 4...

He is really starting to enjoy his life in captivity. He's smiling more and even said, "Go Bison!" a couple times. Who'da thunk that the quality of a person's life in captivity would be better than before. S'pose there's hope for him if he never finds his way home. Today, he was allowed out of his cage and was amazed by the realization that streets were paved, unlike back home. Just so noone gets too worried for him, here is a video of the Bunny Mascot Feller enjoying real paved streets for the what seemed like the first time in his life...

He learns pretty fast!

*have a good 'frogger' type of video to run with, too - but that would just be mean.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
          I have 4 extra tickets available for the game if anyone wants them. PM me if ya want. $85 (face value).

Now, that there is some good quality smack...

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
            Jackrabbit Bunny Mascot Feller in Captivity, Day 4...

*have a good 'frogger' type of video to run with, too - but that would just be mean.

Meh, who's kidding whom?

First encounter with a real street... [linky]

Comment

Originally posted by mnbison View Post
              Are you sure goon? I mean take a look around, you guys are battling just to keep your heads above water this year, a loss in Fargo puts you at 6-6 for the year. Sure looks like Jackrabbit teams of the past. You guys into counting moral victories now? If so, get ready to chalk up another one on Saturday night.

I read Terry V's column about the power going out in your trailers. Was that a misprint, trailers? Really? Now that screams DI football but then again one out of every three homes in SD is a trailer, so I guess you should try and make the boys feel at home. Maybe when the Dykhouse Center is completed you'll have something like this: http://www.gobison.com/PhotoAlbum.db...00&PALBID=6866
              Yeah, your right I guess we should just concede because we are going to finish with a 7-5 record. you guys will be at 6-5, which one sounds better. oh yeah and how did that youngstown state and western Ill game go for you? Did i see a cal poly or mcnesse state on your schedule? you know some top ranked teams in the country. I mean Austin P and central conn state? hard time getting good teams to come to the dump? we play your schedule we finish 9-3, you play ours you finish with a losing record. I will admit as D-2 we were happy getting 6-6 or a winning record but that was against the NCC and the teams we played this year are a bit of a higher calibar then the NCC. Your team has gotten worse as the transition has gone on, ours has gotten better every year. You were lucky you were undefeated coming in the CAS last year just to lose. Easily overrated team last year just like you are again this year. So you still think your gonna make a bowl game this year too or was it just last year? hilarious. time to put down your crack pipe and come back to earth.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                Meh, who's kidding whom?

First encounter with a real street... [linky]
                I know thats totally wicked awesome. How impressive an animal that could tempt fate like that. Could you imagine the blood bath that would have insued if a buffalo woulda tried that maneuver? SPLAT goes the buffs just like last year and soon enough this weekend.

Goon
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

4 tickets for sale"

$100/ticket. *wink*

oh.. you silly bunny turds... you are gonna be BITCH SLAPPED!!!!

Comment

BISON FOOTBALL TEAM SUSPECTED IN GANG SHAGGING AT PLAYERS HOUSE
                    West Fargo. ND

AP- West Fargo Police are investigating a reported gang shagging of a two year old unidentified ewe yesterday at a West Fargo home.

The home is reportedly rented by members of the NDSU football team said authorities investigating the alleged incident. According to the victim, she was eating grain at her home located just outside of Fargo when she was attacked by five assailants, had a bag thrown over her head and was then placed into a pickup truck and taken to the house.

"Baaah baah baaaahhhhh baah bah." she replied when asked a description of the players involved. The District Attornys office in Fargo vowed a complete investigation and said that the individuals involved will be prosecuted to the fullest. Sheep rights activists and PETA plan a protest at this weeks game at the Fargodome.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      BISON FOOTBALL TEAM SUSPECTED IN GANG SHAGGING AT PLAYERS HOUSE
                      West Fargo. ND

AP- West Fargo Police are investigating a reported gang shagging of a two year old unidentified ewe yesterday at a West Fargo home.

The home is reportedly rented by members of the NDSU football team said authorities investigating the alleged incident. According to the victim, she was eating grain at her home located just outside of Fargo when she was attacked by five assailants, had a bag thrown over her head and was then placed into a pickup truck and taken to the house.

"Baaah baah baaaahhhhh baah bah." she replied when asked a description of the players involved. The District Attornys office in Fargo vowed a complete investigation and said that the individuals involved will be prosecuted to the fullest. Sheep rights activists and PETA plan a protest at this weeks game at the Fargodome.

OMFG that is funny!

I don't care even if you're a sheep-shaggin', goat chasin', bug-eatin', cousin-kissin', twelve-pork-sandwich-eatin', yellow-bellied, buffalo-chip throwin', toothless Bison fan; that is funny stuff right there!

THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE!!! SDSU 41-NDSU 17!

Fear the Rabbit!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

INVESTIGATION INTO SHEEP SHAGGING INCIDENT CONTINUES

AP West Fargo, ND- The investigation into an alleged gang sheep shagging incident reportedly committed by members of the NDSU football team continued today said officials.
                        Team officails with the Bison refused comment but did state in an official announcement that they were conducting an internal investigation of their own. They refused to say which members of the team were involved and would not announce any suspensions of players that may have been involved. Rental records of the property were not released by the owners of the property for fear of retribution by the team and fans of the Bison.
                        Lil Bopeep of the United States Attornys Office in Bismark, ND stated that her office is looking into possible civil rights violations and also stated that any stone-walling by NDSU football officials would not be tolerated.
                        Civil Rights activist Bucky Rham was bringing a busload of protestors to Fargo from his headquarters in Billings, Montana to protest along with PETA at this weekends football game. Said PETA spokeswoman Bea Woolie; "Incidents of this kind when a bunch of large animals, and they are animals, picking on the defenseless of this world cannot and will not be tolerated. Therefor we are going to voice our displeasure loudly at this event."

Comment

Nice piece of investigative reporting, SturgisJeff. Actually it was a matter of time before a scandal of this nature came to light. Ever since our new Jackrabbit logo was unveiled there have been some on bisonville who could not refrain from expressing their fantasies of interspecies depravity.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...t=14597&page=3

One can only speculate on the causes of such deviant behavior.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...165#post184165
                          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                          US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            INVESTIGATION INTO SHEEP SHAGGING INCIDENT CONTINUES...
                            Again...

Seriously - how do you find entertainment in this 'sheep shagging'?

That makes me

and that's sad

Sheep is old, sick, and stupid. Whatever. Fine. You win, too. Yay. Good for you.

SturgisJeff and JMD stand alone in first place for jokes about specific people engaging in sexual relations with animals. You stay classy, boys.

Again, Good Job. You're the best.

Impressive. Very Impressive.

Comment

UTH...thanks for that last post...really enjoyed the bottom picture...I've been wondering what the heck you looked like...like, well, really interesting. Was it taken before, after, or during your posts on this thread?

And thanks for the caution and choices on lakesbison...I ignore him everywhere, but it bothers me to have to keep skipping over his posts on other more important threads than this smacky smack section.
                              Last edited by Jacks#1Fan; 11-20-2008, 10:35 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

UTH tooting his horn for his team

Comment

Working...
                                X