Dakota Marker Smack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Smack Thread

Jackrabbit Bunny Mascot Feller in Captivity, Day 2...

He is doing fine. He's eating well and seems to really enjoy his cage. Sorta makes a guy wonder what his living conditions are like back home in Brookings.

Today's proof that hasn't been harmed yet...

.................................................. ..........

Comment

I have just been emailed a pic from UTH's and lakesbison's unforgettable past. It's seems they have been hiding some secrets from everyone. Care to explain yourself UTH and lakesy?

The burden of proof:

***scary fact this is from an NDSU tailgate party last year***

Comment

Another sign Bison are Weak, Dumb Animals

The toll from this year's Cowboy/Bison game in Wyoming:

Poor little fella drowned in the shallow stream while marching back to Fargo after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
          I have just been emailed a pic from UTH's and lakesbison's unforgettable past. It's seems they have been hiding some secrets from everyone. Care to explain yourself UTH and lakesy?

The burden of proof:
          [strange picture deleted]

***scary fact this is from an NDSU tailgate party last year***

That email came from lakes, didn't it?

Lakes got his hands on a photoshop program and adds people's mugs to pictures with him. I hope he gets things sorted out before something serious happens.

Comment

http://www.areavoices.com/bisonmedia/?blog=36595

Bison think that they have a possibility of play-offs. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Jacks need to assure that Bison only win HALF of their MVFC games, including not one but TWO home losses.

Jacks all alone in 3rd (1 game behind co-leaders, SIU/UNI) and ahead of Western, then PRAIRIE CHIPS, tied with MoSt! at 4-4.

That would be sweet.

Comment

I also have received video of Bisonville's Resident of Wiggernomics SlickVic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtVgZstdh24

Comment

UTH, you do understand the difference between a Jackrabbit and those "bunnies" you keep making reference to, don't you?

It be a bit like comparing a cow to a bison, there are some more than subtle differences. Then again, you ND boys don't differentiate between women and sheep so I suppose its close enough.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  UTH, you do understand the difference between a Jackrabbit and those "bunnies" you keep making reference to, don't you?

It be a bit like comparing a cow to a bison, there are some more than subtle differences. Then again, you ND boys don't differentiate between women and sheep so I suppose its close enough.

Oh, that's a good one MD!!!(I wish they had the laughing/rolling emotion, this is a perfect place for it!!)

Once my Dad moved to SD after growing up in ND he finally realized the difference!!!

The NDSU Utters...or how about the NDSU Thundering Tiets...
                  Last edited by propar80; 11-18-2008, 02:19 PM.
                  SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

This is a smack thread, not a zoology class. If you're actually concerned about anyone's ability to identify these animals, I can offer up some instructional videos...*

These are / were Jackrabbits: [linky]

These are / were Cottontails: [linky]

These are "Domestic Bunnies": [linky]

This is a Jackistanian: [linky]

I find it interesting that a doctor uses words like "subtle differences" in the same paragraph as "women and sheep". I hope that's the product of a good imagination and not of a good South Dakota education.

*warning - many animals were harmed in the making of at least 2 of the videos

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                      Oh, that's good on MD!!!

Once my Dad moved to SD after growing up in ND he finally realized the difference!!!

The NDSU Utters...or how about the NDSU Thundering Tiets...

Wish I could respond to this one. Posting pictures of Thundering Teets might get me in trouble. Maybe after I'm done gloating next week...

Fixed that ROFL problem for you. Apparently learning the difference between women and sheep is a freshman class, but posting simple smilies is more along the lines of advanced graduate work?

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                        Wish I could respond to this one. Posting pictures of Thundering Teets might get me in trouble. Maybe after I'm done gloating next week...

Fixed that ROFL problem for you. Apparently learning the difference between women and sheep is a freshman class, but posting simple smilies is more along the lines of advanced graduate work?
                        UTH, you are losing this smackathon. I't ain't even close. Kind of like the final of the Jacks victory on Saturday.

Jackmd gets rep points for a quality smack upper cut that has UTH on the ropes!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                          UTH, you are losing this smackathon. I't ain't even close. Kind of like the final of the Jacks victory on Saturday.

Jackmd gets rep points for a quality smack upper cut that has UTH on the ropes!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                          There has to be some sort of truth behind his post in order to actually hit home. If JMD can post some sort of documented proof that North Dakotans have problems differentiating between jacks, bunnies, ladies, and sheep, I might give kudos to his 'upper cut'...

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                            There has to be some sort of truth behind his post in order to actually hit home. If JMD can post some sort of documented proof that North Dakotans have problems differentiating between jacks, bunnies, ladies, and sheep, I might give kudos to his 'upper cut'...
                            Another turnover UTH!

God bless North Dakotans. Where the men are men and the sheep are satisfied! Not ba a a a a a a d at all!

The Jacks are going to be tossing major buffalo chips Saturday!

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Check the link here for your proof UTH.

Note the section marked: Ewes, Lambs and You - Enough said right there.
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Is hearsay permisable in this smack court? If so, I've got the women and sheep thing pretty well covered.

How about some material evidence. UTH, explain the velcro gloves, KY jelly, harness.

Definition of a typical Bison fan.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...heep%20Shagger
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X