Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Long Year For SDSU Basketball

Question for the Mods:

Are we able to dress down another poster in the smack section or do we need to keep on the teams that we love/hate to cheer for/against?

There have been some real "genius posts" on here of late by some of the normal "genuises" and they are getting annoying. Can we give them a smackdown or ignore them?

The smackdown option would probably let me get things off my chest without going to therapy!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Dunno if this is the exact thread to post this on, but I figured this is smackin on USD, so heres a video on what I picture USD trying to do with us now that they realized their behind, tryin to catch us like Wile E Coyote, jus insert us as the Road Runner. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asqpwr_StF8 (My favorite part is the end of it, my imaginings of what it would be like if we ever play the muts again.)
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Whoops, i mean it turned into a thread smackin USD, my bad
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Drake View Post
          Why are you so quick to change the subject? You are DI, SW Minn is DII, you should be able to beat them with a limited lineup. Is this going to be another year of we are young, we are hurt, just wait until next year ...

Nagy's style in DII worked because he had the right kids and he could get in their face and challenge them. He has not had the right kids since the move to DI and he has struggled to find the right coaching style.
          OK, I know this is old but had to get in on this considering USD's recent loss to CW Post. Drake, aren't they DII? Whats the deal, young? Inexperienced? Poor coaching? Just wondering what excuse the U has? The game was at home wasn't it? That means it counts. Course, you can make up for it by taking on all those powerful NAIA programs you have on the schedule this year.

Comment

Wow and they think they are in a better position to move up then we are? wow, keep smokin it U fans. you'll always be the best at being second best in the state. enrollment, academics, sports, doesnt matter, U are what U are and its not good. Thier football team proved nothing more then they are a good NAIA team, Thier womens basketball is proving they belong in a high school gym, plus the high school prolly gets better attendance then their womens team. They cant stay Title 9 compliant and no one is saying a thing about it. And hows your wrestling, baseball, tennis team doing this year? haha get real, U suck.
            Last edited by goon; 11-25-2008, 12:22 AM.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
              OK, I know this is old but had to get in on this considering USD's recent loss to CW Post. Drake, aren't they DII? Whats the deal, young? Inexperienced? Poor coaching? Just wondering what excuse the U has? The game was at home wasn't it? That means it counts. Course, you can make up for it by taking on all those powerful NAIA programs you have on the schedule this year.
              Game was in Mankato. Still no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                you'll always be best and being second best in the state.
                Nice grammar. I'm glad that you think USD is good enough to be the best AND second best in SD. Rep points for you.

Thier football team proved nothing more then they are a good NAIA team,
                By beating an FCS program? At least USD beat the cupcakes. I was at a certain game in Brookings a few years ago when SDSU lost to a D3 team.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                  Nice grammar. I'm glad that you think USD is good enough to be the best AND second best in SD. Rep points for you.

By beating an FCS program? At least USD beat the cupcakes. I was at a certain game in Brookings a few years ago when SDSU lost to a D3 team.
                  What you beat SUU? how many wins did they have? like 5 if they are lucky, and I doubt they beat anybody good. If i recall Davis and Poly lit them up pretty good. Its nice you admit that the only way U. can have a winning record is by playing cupcakes. Of the teams that matter FCS teams you only beat one bad team. Well done. Keep up the good work.

So hows that title 9 compliancy going? Wierd how no USD fans will talk about that one.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

What you beat SUU? how many wins did they have? like 5 if they are lucky, and I doubt they beat anybody good. If i recall Davis and Poly lit them up pretty good. Its nice you admit that the only way U. can have a winning record is by playing cupcakes. Of the teams that matter FCS teams you only beat one bad team. Well done. Keep up the good work.

So hows that title 9 compliancy going? Wierd how no USD fans will talk about that one.
                    SUU beat UND at home. If that counts, IDK. And if you read what I wrote I did not admit that the only way USD can be good is by beating cupcakes. The poster I quoted said that USD only proved they were a good NAIA school. And I don't know many NAIA schools that could beat SUU on the road. So I think USD proved more then that.

And I honestly don't care about Title 9. I follow football and mens basketball but mostly mens basketball. I don't really care about USD academics or any of the rest of it. Its not like I went there.

Comment

Its not like I went there.
                      Did you go to Michigan State?

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                        Did you go to Michigan State?
                        I guess I don't get this joke?

Comment

I guess I don't get this joke?
                          I am sorry. I shouldn't have typed it. I feel really bad about. It was a poor attempt at lame humor.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                            I am sorry. I shouldn't have typed it. I feel really bad about. It was a poor attempt at lame humor.
                            Stu W. went to Michigan State, so did Solari. I'd say that evens things out. I think it was a decent attempt at lame humor.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                            X