Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DII Women's Basketball National Championship Smack

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    ...and how many playoff games did the Jacks participate in and how many wins did they get in the playoffs. As far as the last NCC title now it's getting the point that not only have the current students not been born but many of their parents weren't even born yet either. Great tradition for a schools highest profile sport. The only reason SDSU is even close to USD in the all time series is that they dominated during most of the 90's in an era that no one hardly cared about Coyote Football. When USD was good in football SDSU was barely even a bump in the road. Oh yah, D3 home games as a D1 school, well we won't even get into that. At least USD won their home games against inferior competition.

I don't know if you were responding to my post or the others but man you fell fast into weak mindless drivel with that post.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Re: DII Women's Basketball National Championship Smack

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      ...and how many playoff games did the Jacks participate in and how many wins did they get in the playoffs. As far as the last NCC title now it's getting the point that not only have the current students not been born but many of their parents weren't even born yet either. Great tradition for a schools highest profile sport. The only reason SDSU is even close to USD in the all time series is that they dominated during most of the 90's in an era that no one hardly cared about Coyote Football. When USD was good in football SDSU was barely even a bump in the road. Oh yah, D3 home games as a D1 school, well we won't even get into that. At least USD won their home games against inferior competition.
      My daughter is a senior at USD this year. I went to a few games in Vermillion when I went to visit her during that time. Last fall we went to a USD game in the afternoon and then to Brookings for an SDSU game under the lights. My conclusion: Judging by the comparison of the tailgating and the size and enthusiasm of the crowd, not much has changed since the 90's.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
      X