Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Augie Basketball

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I noted that the dome was packed while watching the low lights. Packed with ugly red and white seats that is. There couldn't have been 1000 people there tonight. I suppose they couldn't give away a bunch of tickets because its a post-season game.

Seriously, that loss could cost USD a regional appearance. Not sure when the other conference tourneys. The RMAC usually sees several of their top seeds choke. If a 3 or 4 wins that tourney USD is probably outside looking in.
    I see the attendance is listed at 3110. I also watched the highlights. No way they reached 3110. Somewhere b/w 1,000 and 2,000 max. The lower level wasn't even close to 1/2 full.

On another note, I feel bad for you Coyote Fan. Your probably feeling a rush of disappointment for the way your season has unfolded. Jackrabbit fans, however, had the whole season to deal with disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
      and that get people booted!

. . . . but of course, some people aren't old enough to argue over a cold beer.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I watched the USD-UND game online last night and there is no way that there were 3,000 people there. It was honestly more like 1,500. Maybe a thousand.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
        X