This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Miss Me?

Regis: 1,400 students, Denver, CO. Private (Catholic).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Regis: 1,400 students, Denver, CO. Private (Catholic).
      I thought it was a college of hairstyling. The Fighting Stylists.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

They only beat Regis because their top two players were out with injuries.

The leading scorer was suffering from a bad case of stylists elbow from working to hard in the studio on his apprenticeship.

Their second leading scorer and top assist guy (hehehe) was out due to a second degree burn suffered when he spilled body wax on his face. He will be out of the lineup for a week but will be physically and emotionally scarred for life!

With them it could have been a whole different game!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Do You Miss Me????

I don't know who you are or why would we care?

Later
          Rabbit3467

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
            Do You Miss Me????

I don't know who you are or why would we care?

Later
            Rabbit3467

Post of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
              You're getting fired up over a fifteen year old kid whose mother doesn't let him attend many games. (Have a look at the D2 Board) Relax already! Be glad he's not on your front lawn.
              Yep been reading D2football a great deal and this individual is probably 15 times 4 in age 55-60 in age. I think he is very much an adult. He may try to pass as a teener, but I think he is an adult. Since has made reference to Coyote Fan and so much in agreement, the thought has crossed my mind that SD4ever and Coyote Fan may be the same person. I dont think 15 year old would bother to try and get us all strirred up, not when there is myspace and other websites.

I been wrong on identities before so may be wrong on this one. I just dont buy the 15 year age.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Yep been reading D2football a great deal and this individual is probably 15 times 4 in age 55-60 in age. I think he is very much an adult. He may try to pass as a teener, but I think he is an adult. Since has made reference to Coyote Fan and so much in agreement, the thought has crossed my mind that SD4ever and Coyote Fan may be the same person. I dont think 15 year old would bother to try and get us all strirred up, not when there is myspace and other websites.

I been wrong on identities before so may be wrong on this one. I just dont buy the 15 year age.
                Please see Rabbit3467's post above.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                  Please see Rabbit3467's post above.
                  I read that post and????????????????????????????????????????. It did not tell me anything but you got to understand this guy does a lot of posting. I am curious though to find out who he is. My curoisity should not be viewed as an endorsement of SD4ever. I have my doubts that he is 15 years old as he told others on the D2Football board. Now don't cuss me out for looking at D2 boards.

Comment

How many pages does Paul Harvey get? How many should this insecure poster craving attention get?

Let's "good day" this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      I read that post and????????????????????????????????????????. It did not tell me anything but you got to understand this guy does a lot of posting. I am curious though to find out who he is. My curoisity should not be viewed as an endorsement of SD4ever. I have my doubts that he is 15 years old as he told others on the D2Football board. Now don't cuss me out for looking at D2 boards.
                      Whether 15 or 65, a troll is a troll. That's all I'm sayin'.
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                        Whether 15 or 65, a troll is a troll. That's all I'm sayin'.
                        Okay, I get your point.

Comment

I counted the votes. The decision is unanimous: No, we don't miss him...have no idea why he even shows up here.

Since his opening question is answered, I'll kill this thread. Of course, he'll show up again.

Comment

Working...
                          X