This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Miss Me?

you bring up Louie K.... Lets get to the facts... A he wanted to be a Jackrabbit, his dad said he was considering walking on at SDSU, the only reason USD got him is because Jordan Boots is Louie's friend..... I'm not going to dispute the fact that you guys have some good players now but here is your problem.... the U is very dependable on D-I players that couldn't make D-I work so they went to USD I believe they have 2 or 4 or something like that.... First thing in going D-I you loose those players, however the biggest problem with USD is they haven't recruited well out of high school, Mitch Begemen is finally doing something now that he is a junior, Tate Pesicka who was suppose to be the all and mighty recruit played garbage minutes last year for the U (plans are to red-shirt him this year)... when your D-I you recruit kids that can come in and contribute as freshman not people you hang around on the end of the bench and hope they are something by the time they are upperclassmen, also get use to 13... the number of scholarships you can give out, no more of that bring in 8 freshman in a class and wean them out...

Comment

...as they march toward another national title? When was the last one?

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
      From what I have been reading here lately I am beginning to think that you do. I hope you don't think that I have not been paying attention. You know I just thought I would hang out for awhile and let you try to enjoy some of the mediocre success your programs have had lately. I know you have especially enjoyed the couple of 'upsets' that The Big Red Machine fell victim to and of course, the big "Choke" that your buddies down in OMG Omaha put up last Saturday. Those things have a way of adding to the already over-inflated egos that are so abundant around BunnyDumJackLand. (I can't wait to see the shots that will be taken at that one.) Well, be sure to enjoy everything as much as you can because you know deep down inside that it will be very short lived. But then I have to remember that you will be contending for the National Championship next season in football. Please forgive me!

I know you are all watching the progress of the BEST college BasketBall team in the Dakotas as they march toward another National Title while progressing toward the transition. Maybe, the Jackies could come down to Superior ULand some afternoon for a scrimmage to help you out a little bit. I bet you all loved to see Mr. Louie "The Great One" Krogmann (let it be noted that The Infamous One, SD4ever coined that on this date) decide to go to The University of South Dakota even in transition rather than play for a questionable program with little or no future. Smart young man! But then again, I suppose he is not D1 material. My bad, right? Do doubt you are gonna love the new SD4ever Arena housing Coyote Fan court too.

Keep up the good work here. I do get a lot of laughs out of how ridiculous it all is. I will look forward to all of the usual predictable comebacks that I am sure will just flood in. But then I am The One and Only!

Smack on.

Go, go, go South Dakota!
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

It just seems kind of pointless to smack around some dopey teen-ager who's never been anywhere or done anything. Of course he's clueless and thinks he knows everything. He's a teen-ager. His brain isn't finished developing yet.

I'm not going to waste any of my remaining cortex on this dumb kid. I'm putting him on ignore.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

how do we know he's a teenager? thats what the usd posters on the d2 board said. i sure dont believe he's a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            how do we know he's a teenager? thats what the usd posters on the d2 board said. i sure dont believe he's a teenager.
            Doesn't matter. He acts like one.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Easy answer!!! No, I dont miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Easy answer!!! No, I dont miss you.
                Good answer, kinda like I don't miss a double hernia...

Comment

Or a leg cramp!
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Do many people "miss" genital herpes?

SD4ever, genital herpes, very little difference.
                    Last edited by jackmd; 11-30-2007, 12:52 PM.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Hemorrhoids would be the closest match I can think of.
                      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

There's an old fable about a monkey who asks an elephant if he can ride on his shoulders. After some time, the monkey asks the elephant if his weight is too much for the elephant to carry. The elephant replies "Not at all. In fact, until you spoke just now, I had forgotten that you were even there."

Comment

Take it little easy on our naive friends from USD. They're celebrating their final season in D-II basketball with soft schedules (both men and women) and with teams led by players who transferred down from D-1 schools to become regulars, even stars, by playing against weaker opposition. Soon, USD players probably will start transferring to Augustana and other schools in D-II, which is probably where USD should have stayed. The days of good D-1 players transferring to USD are over.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

You're getting fired up over a fifteen year old kid whose mother doesn't let him attend many games. (Have a look at the D2 Board) Relax already! Be glad he's not on your front lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              Take it little easy on our naive friends from USD. They're celebrating their final season in D-II basketball with soft schedules (both men and women)
                              What are you talking about? They beat Regis the other night... Regis!
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Regis Philbin? Regis Hair Salons? Oh, Regis University.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X