Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has no purpose other than to announce my 2,500 post on this board. Feel free to add comments on the fact the NCC is watered down these days

Re: ...

Or comment about which team in Minnesota is worse. Gophers, Vikings, Timberwolves, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
      This thread has no purpose other than to announce my 2,500 post on this board. Feel free to add comments on the fact the NCC is watered down these days
      In honour of the BHM's 2,500 post on this esteemed forum, I have chosen to post power rankings of the top five collegiate football squads in the great State of South Dakota. (please forgive me for any similarity to any "power" ranking that may be seen on other message boards)

Without further ado:

1) SDSU: 2-0 in the Great West, 2-0 in the Southland, and the Bison get to shiver in the cold on Nov. 17 before leaving the Dakota Marker behind.

2) USF: NAIA may mean Not Actually Interesting Atheltics, but the Coo are undefeated and they have a pretty stadium.

3) Augie: This ranking is all about next year because they will have both a conference and an on-campus stadium.

4) Northern: Aren't they glad they didn't have to beg for entry into the NSIC when the NCC went under? They also have a football stadium.

5) Brookings High School: While not a collegiate team, they beat the equivalent of a collegiate prep team...plus, the Bobcats play in the state's best football facility.

Missing the Cut) usd(d-1?): The 'Yotes are slated to choke I-29 with roadkill as they get flattened by UNO and UND in successive weeks. Dakota Wesleyan and Buena Vista appear to be anchoring the Vermillion portion of the schedule for the 'Yotes for the next three years. Their football facility is currently in a time-share agreement with the local ethanol plant.

Comment

Really creative NH78! I guess you and a lot of your other cohorts have been visiting 'MY' mb for over a year now haven't you? I'll be updating my "College Rankings for the Dakotas" masterpiece any time now. Be sure to check in and see what I have to say. Of course, especially about the JackBunnys and the rest of The Road Kill County.

You know I am a National Celebrity on d2.com. Be sure to check in with me there on a daily basis. You just might be able to come up with some other ideas that you can use here to humor the rest of the Homeless Hobo fans.

Comment

I should have stated that this thread is not intended for fans of schools that start with the university of....... to post on....

Thanks for ruining my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
            Really creative NH78!
            Well, Henry Ford didn't invent the car; he just improved the process so most people could afford to buy one. Likewise, I just took an idea (even though it was poorly carried out) and adjusted it for this board (producing a better product in the process).

Besides, if your "rankings" are so great, they why haven't you posted them here?

I guess you and a lot of your other cohorts have been visiting 'MY' mb for over a year now haven't you?
            I just wanted to witness the implosion of the NCC and the continued angst in Coyote County over the "shafting" they get over missing the playoffs or getting a poor seed.

You know I am a National Celebrity on d2.com.
            You're going to be awfully heartbroken in a couple weeks when usd(d-1?) is no longer a part of d2 and the posters on d2.com ask "What is this has-been still doing on here?"

I would tell you to go back to the 'Yote fan board, but that board was stillborn and your kind are here instead.

Comment

Really creative NH78! I guess you and a lot of your other cohorts have been visiting 'MY' mb for over a year now haven't you? I'll be updating my "College Rankings for the Dakotas" masterpiece any time now. Be sure to check in and see what I have to say. Of course, especially about the JackBunnys and the rest of The Road Kill County.

You know I am a National Celebrity on d2.com. Be sure to check in with me there on a daily basis. You just might be able to come up with some other ideas that you can use here to humor the rest of the Homeless Hobo fans.
              National Celebrity on a d2 board, what a statement. Better thank the the other members of that site that elected you all mighty king of d2!
              quit being a playa hatta

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                This thread has no purpose other than to announce my 2,500 post on this board.
                Um....who cares?

Comment

Problem is no one with half a brain would agree that "Cough"ing Alumni Field is a better facility when compared to the Tremendously Hallowed Almighty Pretigious Dakota Dome. Afterall it certainly gives the home team a better home field advantage.
                  How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                    Problem is no one with half a brain would agree that "Cough"ing Alumni Field is a better facility when compared to the Tremendously Hallowed Almighty Pretigious Dakota Dome. Afterall it certainly gives the home team a better home field advantage.
                    You've got the fifth best Dome in a four-state region and you're bragging about it?

1. Fargodome: Big box filled every home game with rabid Bison fans.
                    2. Metrodome: Take away the Bison fans, and it's usually half empty for college football.
                    3. UNI-Dome: A bigger DakotaDome with newer turf (no wavy yard lines)
                    4. Alerus Center: I hear the roof is too low...
                    5. DakotaDome: Dinky. Lousy, worn-out turf. Missouri Rolla and Upper Iowa will be impressed.

I've never heard of the word "pretigious". Is it latin for "our attendance numbers are pure fiction"?
                    Last edited by JimmyJack; 10-31-2007, 01:03 PM.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      You've got the fifth best Dome in a four-state region and you're bragging about it?

1. Fargodome: Big box filled every home game with rabid Bison fans.
                      2. Metrodome: Take away the Bison fans, and it's usually half empty for college football.
                      3. UNI-Dome: A bigger DakotaDome with newer turf (no wavy yard lines)
                      4. Alerus Center: Good luck sandblasting all those "Fighting Sioux" logos out of the concrete.
                      5. DakotaDome: Dinky. Lousy, worn-out turf. Missouri Rolla and Upper Iowa will be impressed.

I've never heard of the word "pretigious". Is it latin for "our attendance numbers are pure fiction"?

Just a small fact check. The Alerus Center is owned and operated by the city of Grand Forks. Ive been there several times and dont believe there are any fighting sioux logos anywhere as part of the building. Its the Englestad Arena (home of hockey and basketball) that have literally THOUSANDS of sioux logos.

Comment

You know I am a National Celebrity on d2.com. .
                        Nope didn't know that. Didn't care. Still don't care. Its as impressive as ..., no it isn't really impressive at all. And you know, if you have to say you are a celebrity, you really are not.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Trust me, your 15 seconds of fame have passed here! SD4ever and USD will always be D2 caliber.

Run along to your hallowed shrine at d2.com.

National celebrity, what a statement! Everyone back up, SD4ever's head is going to explode!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

SD 4Ever... a real-life celebrity... in his own mind!

Don't you have to DO something to be a celebrity? Or are you one of those "Celebutards" that Neal Boortz keeps railing on?
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                              And an excuse for every loss on the road.
                              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X