• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ...

but the number on your profile says 2,495

Comment

Am I wrong or does SD4ever make it impossible to throw smack his/her way? Or should I say, does the caricature that is SD4ever make it impossible? If I was Coyote_fan and the other USD fans on here, I'd distance myself from him. At times, USD fans will make arguments that are clearly thought out and well stated (even if they are biased, but I have no problem with that). With SD4ever, it's hard to take anything he says seriously. "National Celebrity at d2football.com"? Really? Set aside the inherent contradiction of terms contained in that statement and you still have a claim that is truly remarkable for nothing more than he actually wrote it and seemingly believes it. How do you react anyway to that sort of statement other than with laughter and maybe a little pity?
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Just to make sure I didn't imagine it, I read SD4ever's statement again. I apologize in that I misquoted him. He said "You know I am a National Celebrity at d2.com". That's even worse. I sorry I didn't give him is full due...and pity. "You know I am a National Celebrity". Wow. I guess it's kinda funny...in a sad way.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
          but the number on your profile says 2,495

Considering I just celebrated my 3000th posting, I'm not going to throw stones.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
            You know I am a National Celebrity on d2.com.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
              Am I wrong or does SD4ever make it impossible to throw smack his/her way? Or should I say, does the caricature that is SD4ever make it impossible? If I was Coyote_fan and the other USD fans on here, I'd distance myself from him. At times, USD fans will make arguments that are clearly thought out and well stated (even if they are biased, but I have no problem with that). With SD4ever, it's hard to take anything he says seriously. "National Celebrity at d2football.com"? Really? Set aside the inherent contradiction of terms contained in that statement and you still have a claim that is truly remarkable for nothing more than he actually wrote it and seemingly believes it. How do you react anyway to that sort of statement other than with laughter and maybe a little pity?
              Well I guess they are just drinking that Coyote Kool-Aid in Vermillion again. Those mangy mutts will drink anything.

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

For all coyote fans or just DakotaDome fans listen

Last year about 20 of us watched the state high school championships in spearfish... I was the only one from South Dakota and they thought it was hilarious that South Dakota people consider that a dome.... One guy that must of been some what recruited by them said damn I am glad I didn't go there. The people from North Dakota were like why is there no end zone seating and the Colorado people were like the Pepsi Center is bigger and then a Wyoming guy is like why are the lines wiggly..... I can't say that Coughlin is nice by any means but it has potential something that the Dakota Dome doesn't. the sad thing about the Dakota dome is they just put home many millions into it and it still isn't much more then a big grain silo....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                  For all coyote fans or just DakotaDome fans listen

Last year about 20 of us watched the state high school championships in spearfish... I was the only one from South Dakota and they thought it was hilarious that South Dakota people consider that a dome.... One guy that must of been some what recruited by them said damn I am glad I didn't go there. The people from North Dakota were like why is there no end zone seating and the Colorado people were like the Pepsi Center is bigger and then a Wyoming guy is like why are the lines wiggly..... I can't say that Coughlin is nice by any means but it has potential something that the Dakota Dome doesn't. the sad thing about the Dakota dome is they just put home many millions into it and it still isn't much more then a big grain silo....
                  I consider it a oversized dog kennel.

Comment

Well, it's a little known fact that in addition to being home to the USD pups, the DakotaDump has the distinction of being the world's largest septic tank.

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

The even sadder part about the dome...

even after putting millions of dollars into it the roof was leaking like a sieve while we were there for a team camp this summer.

Comment

And don't forget the mysterious seating ability. Look at the money they save by buying 8500 seats and being able to seat 10,110. Incredible. I said it many weeks ago, I would rather freeze my ass off than watch a football game in a dome...

Comment

USD's attendance figures must be compiled by the reputable firm of Arthur Andersen!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Andersen

USD's Athletic Deparmemt must be employing the "Enron Method" of figure inflation! Too bad they won't be able to get away with that in D-1!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                          X