Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Back After a Lengthy Hiatus

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    More evidence in support of not playing them any time soon.

"If you can't play nice, don't play at all . . . "
    I second filbert.

Drake: Thanks for another example. I had not heard about a biting incident. It doesn't change my personal opinion that the USD player was a catalyst for trouble but the important point is illustrated by your post: the relationship was rotten. If you want to blame it on SDSU, go ahead. Your story only confirms the following points in my mind: 1. I'm glad the two schools are not meeting in football and basketball. 2. I hope they do not end up in the same conference. 3. If they do meet again in football or basketball, I hope it's years into the future.

Comment

Re: I'm Back After a Lengthy Hiatus

What Drake is talking about is Richardson allegedly bit poor little misunderstood Mueller in the leg. Mr. Game Face Mueller was one of those that made you want to say booo.

Thank goodness those days are over. Mueller also pushed Austin Hanson and caused him a sprain. That was very intentional, but it happened at the Dakota Dump.

So tic for tat and so it goes. I for one will not be happy when 2013 rolls along. Hopefully the SDSU schedules will be filled with no vacancy for a USD events.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 09-14-2007, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X