Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPERBUNNY
    replied
    Tip of the cap to the Coyotes for playing this weekend. Didn't think they would play. Unfortunately for them, it cost them the regular season championship and their starting point guard to injury. In all seriousness, you really hate to see that injury. A. J. Plitzuweit had an outstanding season and was a total difference maker for the Yotes. He turned them into a contender. I hope his injuries are something he will recover from and be able to play at the same high level.

Sure, I don't like the Yotes. They don't like us. Never do I want to see anyone injured seriously. I love the rivalry being won on the field of battle. I hope we see the Yotes on Tuesday night in Sioux Falls.

SUPERBUNNY

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

Dominion?
    Russian Internet Research Agency (there's a reason those curs wear red)

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I'm going full "tin hat" and saying that USD IT has a "bot" multiplier increasing their purchase amounts by a factor of 20
    Dominion?

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

I noticed the sudden increase earlier. I have the feeling someone decided to buy a bunch of shirts for students or something. 1000+ suddenly seems a bit strange.
    I'm going full "tin hat" and saying that USD IT has a "bot" multiplier increasing their purchase amounts by a factor of 20

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Looks like the 'Yotes must have devoted some of their self isolation/quarantine downtime to bankrolling their bookstore
    I noticed the sudden increase earlier. I have the feeling someone decided to buy a bunch of shirts for students or something. 1000+ suddenly seems a bit strange.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    I remember hearing about the challenge before it started. I admittedly forgot about it. I'm sure the Charter Day sale yesterday helped SDSU's sales. 20% off at the bookstore is always an incentive to look and buy.
    Looks like the 'Yotes must have devoted some of their self isolation/quarantine downtime to bankrolling their bookstore

Leave a comment:

• SUPERBUNNY
    replied
    Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Not going to happen, but for fun.... It looks like one "extra" Denver win could be enough to give us the title if NDSU sweeps USD. Of course, we'd have to sweep KC.

If this were a possibility, I wouldn't be excited to see how the Jacks look after two days of slugging it out against the KC defense. If you haven't seen them play yet, get ready for a couple ugly games this weekend. Don't underestimate KC, with their style they could easily be a spoiler both this coming weekend and in Sioux Falls. Ask NDSU and ORU about it.

And, to stay on the thread topic, USD is definitely faking covid to steal the title. They're also controlled by a ring of cannibalistic pedophiles operating out of a pizza shop basement.
    Actually, if everyone plays this weekend and USD and NDSU split and the Jacks win both against UMKC, it would give the Jacks the #1 seed and USD the #2. If USD wins 2 they are the #1. If NDSU wins two and the Jacks win 2 then they both have the same win percentage. Not sure what the tie-breakers are.

That is why I am banking on USD having the RONA next weekend because if they don't play they have the #1 seed.

SUPERBUNNY

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied
    Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Could we fly to Denver and play a make-up game on Sunday? Would it even matter?
    Not going to happen, but for fun.... It looks like one "extra" Denver win could be enough to give us the title if NDSU sweeps USD. Of course, we'd have to sweep KC.

If this were a possibility, I wouldn't be excited to see how the Jacks look after two days of slugging it out against the KC defense. If you haven't seen them play yet, get ready for a couple ugly games this weekend. Don't underestimate KC, with their style they could easily be a spoiler both this coming weekend and in Sioux Falls. Ask NDSU and ORU about it.

And, to stay on the thread topic, USD is definitely faking covid to steal the title. They're also controlled by a ring of cannibalistic pedophiles operating out of a pizza shop basement.

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    Could we fly to Denver and play a make-up game on Sunday? Would it even matter?

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied
    I remember hearing about the challenge before it started. I admittedly forgot about it. I'm sure the Charter Day sale yesterday helped SDSU's sales. 20% off at the bookstore is always an incentive to look and buy.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Has this been promoted anywhere? This is the first I have heard anything about it.
    I was disappointed when I couldn't find anything about it on Jackrabbit Central, but I tend to avoid social media (with the exception of dropping in to check Zim and other reporters on Twitter)

Sadly, a friend, who's a 'Yote fan, shared it with me a couple weeks ago, so I made sure to make a couple purchases to "back the Jacks" last week

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

At least the Jacks fans are demoralizing the 'Yotes' in the Summit League Challenge.
    Has this been promoted anywhere? This is the first I have heard anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post

Is that really surprising though. As much as usd claims otherwise they just dont support usd as much as they claim.
    Not surprised, and I'll never object to additional evidence that this is "Jacks Country"

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

At least the Jacks fans are demoralizing the 'Yotes' in the Summit League Challenge.
    Is that really surprising though. As much as usd claims otherwise they just dont support usd as much as they claim.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    This was deemed close to smack in threads above. So, let's move it where it belongs.

I looked at the standing heading into the weekend and just ran the scenarios around in my head. The scenario of USD winning Saturday and cancelling due to COVID crosses my mind because I don't trust anything involved with USD. In talking with a friend on Saturday, I predicted that if Yotes won Saturday that someone would have COVID and force the cancellation of the Sunday game. Guess what?

Isn't it convenient that the Yotes had someone come down with the Rona on Sunday. Everyone is fine on Saturday before the first game which they won. Then, shockingly, a staff member comes down with it on Sunday and they have to cancel the game which helps cement their lead via win percentage in the Summit. Now, all they need to do is have another staff member come down with it in the next couple days to force the cancellation of the NDSU games and thus give them the regular season title, the #1 seed in the Summit Tourney, and the automatic bid to the NIT (not sure if that will even happen).

Now, I certainly don't wish anyone harm from COVID. I had it and it kicked my ass, most of my family went through it, and we have lost a loved one. It is for real and it may be for real for the Yotes and I certainly don't wish everyone a quick recovery and hope that they get through it and are able to be healthy come tournament time to compete.

Having said that, do I think there is a good chance that USD would report someone as having COVID to keep their place in the standings? 100%!!! I smell a rat! They have been a classless organization for a long time and it starts from the top and leeches down. The examples are very numerous and not worth rehashing here. It is systemic with them. They are not to be trusted.

Unfortunately, the Jacks had a chance to control their own destiny with two wins in Fargo which is a big ask and they didn't get it done. Now, USD controls their own destiny and this is what we get.

Again, I wish no harm to anyone Involved with USD and their team and hope if indeed their is COVID that they recover well and are ready for the tournament.

I will conclude with this, SCREW THE U AND COVID TOO!!!

SUPERBUNNY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X