This was deemed close to smack in threads above. So, let's move it where it belongs.

I looked at the standing heading into the weekend and just ran the scenarios around in my head. The scenario of USD winning Saturday and cancelling due to COVID crosses my mind because I don't trust anything involved with USD. In talking with a friend on Saturday, I predicted that if Yotes won Saturday that someone would have COVID and force the cancellation of the Sunday game. Guess what?

Isn't it convenient that the Yotes had someone come down with the Rona on Sunday. Everyone is fine on Saturday before the first game which they won. Then, shockingly, a staff member comes down with it on Sunday and they have to cancel the game which helps cement their lead via win percentage in the Summit. Now, all they need to do is have another staff member come down with it in the next couple days to force the cancellation of the NDSU games and thus give them the regular season title, the #1 seed in the Summit Tourney, and the automatic bid to the NIT (not sure if that will even happen).

Now, I certainly don't wish anyone harm from COVID. I had it and it kicked my ass, most of my family went through it, and we have lost a loved one. It is for real and it may be for real for the Yotes and I certainly don't wish everyone a quick recovery and hope that they get through it and are able to be healthy come tournament time to compete.

Having said that, do I think there is a good chance that USD would report someone as having COVID to keep their place in the standings? 100%!!! I smell a rat! They have been a classless organization for a long time and it starts from the top and leeches down. The examples are very numerous and not worth rehashing here. It is systemic with them. They are not to be trusted.

Unfortunately, the Jacks had a chance to control their own destiny with two wins in Fargo which is a big ask and they didn't get it done. Now, USD controls their own destiny and this is what we get.

Again, I wish no harm to anyone Involved with USD and their team and hope if indeed their is COVID that they recover well and are ready for the tournament.

I will conclude with this, SCREW THE U AND COVID TOO!!!

SUPERBUNNY