• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89rabbit
    replied
    Re: d1aa fb - more big sky expansion news

Originally posted by bigjake
    Fellas,  If you want to read something interesting read the article on bisonville under the above path from the billings, montana newspaper.  Speculation about ndsu and possibly unc going to the big sky - not a word about sdsu.  

I guess being able to read is not a requirement for admission to UNO.  : That would help explain why SDSU is a rated as a Doctoral/Research Universities—Intensive and UNO is only a Master's Colleges and Universities I according to Carnegie Foundation.

http://www.carnegiefoundation.org/Cl...tion/index.htm

Here is a little excerpt from the story you referenced.  

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index...0-neighbor.inc

Casting about for another natural rival
    By FRITZ NEIGHBOR
    Of The Gazette Staff

A year ago NDSU and South Dakota State were told, "Thanks, but no thanks," by the Big Sky. Now Idaho's not coming back, and suddenly everybody's chummy again. . . .

Leave a comment:

• 91rabbit
    replied
    Re: d1aa fb - more big sky expansion news

bigjake:

Go lie down by your dish.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic d1aa fb - more big sky expansion news

d1aa fb - more big sky expansion news

Fellas,  If you want to read something interesting read the article on bisonville under the above path from the billings, montana newspaper.  Speculation about ndsu and possibly unc going to the big sky - not a word about sdsu.  Gosh, I guess your "partner" is going to be "looking out for no.1" if the chance arises.  STill geography apparently is a huge issue - hard to dismiss the massive distances between the dakotas and most bsc schools.  Maybe you can start a conf. with all the d1 independent schools and call it the "Transcontinental Conference". At least you will build up a lot of neat frequent flier miles. The people at United Airlines are all so nice, too.
Working...
X