Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: D-II, D-III, NAIA, and other lesser divisions

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
    Man this board is dead. I am off probation in two days and you all are putting me asleep.
    How about those Bellvue Bruins? Did you catch the score? 63-53 IN FAVOR OF THE JACKS. Attendence 1023 so you got that right.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the end of double-secret probation for Mavs and Jake. Let's get back to smack.

Comment

Mav-

Where's your pal BigJake been lately?  Must be spending his time on the D2 boards.  I'm also anticipating your release from double secret probation.  Good luck.  How long do you think you'll last before you violate the terms and conditions of your probation and it gets revoked?  2 months is my bet.

Comment

How long do you'll last before you violate the terms and conditions of your probation and it gets revoked? 2 months is my bet.

Vegas has the over/under at one week. ;D

Comment

I was looking through the achives of this site and I noticed a thread stating that Wayne State beat UNO in men's basketball last season on Dec. 11, 2003. :P

Did UNO win the NCC last year? I thought so.

Maybe the NCC should look into adding Wayne St. (Neb) into the conference.

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

They did beat us last year but not by 26 points and not at home. I have heard that Wayne State doesn't want to increase football schollies from where they are at. We would love to have them in the conference.

Comment

Hey Mav,

89 hasn't been around for a while, do you have the nuts to post on another thread before you're off probation?

Comment

If he doesn't hurry back I am taking myself off double secret probation or whatever I am on.

Don't worry, I am ALWAYS watching.

Rabbitt in Verm

I threatened to do it before and this is the response I got. You should know better than to questions whether or not I have the nads to do it. Look at my history. I wouldn't run smack at another school on their smackboard unless I had some nads.

Mavs#1

Comment

It doesn't take too much courage (or nads) to run smack on another teams smack board for crying out loud . It's takes bigger nads to walk across this sheet of ice they call a parking lot within the next hour so I can begin my weekend a little early! ;D

Comment

[quote author=Mavericks#1I wouldn't run smack at another school on their smackboard unless I had some nads.[/quote]

That's hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. It doesn't take any courage to talk trash online.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                        Hey Mav,

89 hasn't been around for a while, do you have the nuts to post on another thread before you're off probation?
                        Please don't tempt Mav, he has a hard enough time following the rules.

Comment

89 Rabbitt

I have not broken any of your rules since I have been on double secret probation. Even hardened criminals get good time for good behavior. So tommorow I am free to post where I want, right? It is the 29th you know.

Comment

*From the Moderator

You are correct. Mav, Big Jake, and Sport_Buff come off of probations tomorrow.

Comment

Sports_Buff And Jake

We off probation party tommorow at my house. You Rabbitt fans are invited. Even you 89 Rabbitt!!!!!!

Comment

I just got back from 4 days in Florida, so I don't see a trip to Omaha in this weekend's plans, but thanks for the invite!  

Comment

Working...
                                X