Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UsdII Claims to be NCC Champions........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UsdII Claims to be NCC Champions........

I have made arrangement that all SDSU fans can come down to the Dakota Dome to view the 2005 NCC Conference Championship banner. Since you haven't seen one in a few decades, you all need to refresh your memories a bit. ;D
    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan
      I have made arrangement that all SDSU fans can come down to the Dakota Dome to view the 2005 NCC Conference Championship banner. Since you haven't seen one in a few decades, you all need to refresh your memories a bit. ;D
      True, coyotes can't really sing. They just kinda howl.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I have made arrangement that all SDSU fans can come down to the Dakota Dome to view the 2005 NCC Conference Championship banner.  ;D

Not very impressive...

Aren't they supposed to hang horizontally?

How many of those did they hand out?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I suppose the unveiling of the NCC "Championship" banner, which has virtually no meaning since you didn't make the playoffs (the top barometer of a season, IMO), is probably the only way to get fans into the DakotaDump for that classic gridiron matchup against Crookston.

Comment

I have made arrangement that all SDSU fans can come down to the Dakota Dome to view the 2005 NCC Conference Championship banner.  Since you haven't seen one in a few decades, you all need to refresh your memories a bit.   ;D
            I'll be in Sioux Falls while they unveil the Great Plains conference championship and then I'm headed to the Brookings Junior High where they will unveil their trophy for winning the Volga booster club tourney. If I have time I'll come down to Vermillion to see the co-co-co-co-championship NCC banner. After all, there might not be too many more of those to hand out.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X