Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You Stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
    I've been following Jacks football since 1979 and i can't think of a more embarrassing loss. :-[
    My dad's been going to Jacks' games for about 50 years. Last night he couldn't think of a more embarrassing loss.

Comment

The Mid-Con just called and they want their offer back. They have decided that
      Wisconsin La Crosse would be a better fit.

Comment

At least we have a conference. Yours will be gone soon. UND is leaving and USD will follow. The MIAC doesn't want you. Maybe with your limited budget you will be able to borrow some Omaha High school uniforms and then you can play Doane and Dana.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
          The Mid-Con just called and they want their offer back. They have decided that
          Wisconsin La Crosse would be a better fit.
          Mavs Drool, the Mid-Con is not a football conference. Most of those schools don't even have football teams.

Comment

Originally posted by jackphd
            [quote author=SiouxFallsJack link=1157251945/15#27 date=1157270216]I've been following Jacks football since 1979 and i can't think of a more embarrassing loss. :-[  
            My dad's been going to Jacks' games for about 50 years. Last night he couldn't think of a more embarrassing loss.[/quote]

I made a pact with several members on this board, at Jim's after the game, to never discuss this game again, so this will be my only response. Agreed most embarrassing loss ever. :-[

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
              [quote author=jackphd link=1157251945/30#30 date=1157296742][quote author=SiouxFallsJack link=1157251945/15#27 date=1157270216]I've been following Jacks football since 1979 and i can't think of a more embarrassing loss. :-[  
              My dad's been going to Jacks' games for about 50 years. Last night he couldn't think of a more embarrassing loss.[/quote]

I made a pact with several members on this board, at Jim's after the game, to never discuss this game again, so this will be my only response.  Agreed most embarrassing loss ever.   :-[

Go State!   [/quote]

Agreed, let us not speak of it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
                Hey Filbert,

Thanks for correcting my spelling of La Crosse in a earlier thread. I have a feeling the word La Crosse will be somewhere in my next 1,000 posts.

I think Mavs new word will be Grizzly or Montana. Cuz bluntly we suck again.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                  [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1157251945/0#13 date=1157253251]Hey Filbert,

Thanks for correcting my spelling of La Crosse in a earlier thread. I have a feeling the word La Crosse will be somewhere in my next 1,000 posts.

I think Mavs new word will be Grizzly or Montana. Cuz bluntly we suck again.[/quote]

No need for the again part. Is there anyone to blame? Maybe not, maybe. Regardless, there is always room for change.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was here last week to defend you guys after the loss to UWL but now I also agree, you do stink ;D

Comment

The irony of that statement will be quite evident in November if SDSU beats NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
                        The irony of that statement will be quite evident in November if SDSU beats NDSU.
                        That is true, and I could say I should have learned my lesson with the UNI vs UND deal. The big difference here is this is my team (NDSU) and I have seen them. I don't think they can lay that big of an egg and I don't think you guys can improve that much in that time to come into our house and walk away with a win. But then again thats why they play the game isn't it? What fun would it be anyway if we can't smack each other a little bit. Good luck next week and I do mean that. Can't have a wannabe go there and walk away with a W and then you guys representing the GWFC go lay an egg. So go kick some panther A$$ even if you do stink. Make the panthers stink a little more.

Comment

Working...
                        X