X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You Stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
    Hey Filbert,

Thanks for correcting my spelling of La Crosse in a earlier thread. I have a feeling the word La Crosse will be somewhere in my next 1,000 posts.
    Well, at least you've learned something. Some of us weren't sure that was possible.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Still hope that means he's not gonna breed
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
        Still hope that means he's not gonna breed
        Oh, geez, now I'm going to have to do something to get that image out of my head!

Must . . . drink . . . more . . . beer . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
          [quote author=jackrabit1 link=1157251945/15#16 date=1157253751]Still hope that means he's not gonna breed
          Oh, geez, now I'm going to have to do something to get that image out of my head!

Must . . . drink . . . more . . . beer . . . [/quote]

Chuck... me... a ... beer... too!!!!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Hey fella's. Anti depressant is on me tonite!! Hey bartender...Prozac for everyone!!!
            Problem with Prozac and all the SSRI's is they take 3-6 weeks to work. What we need is some Ritalin or another legal form of methamphetamine. Or the perfect legal concoction including:

One big tumbler.

Several pieces of pure ice.

Many ounces of Jack.

Place ice in tumbler, pour Jack, keep pouring, sip or swallow as preferred.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

My recipie

1) Pour one (1) 12-ounce bottle of Blue Moon Beer into frosted mug.

2) Add one (1) orange wedge.

3) Drink.

4) Repeat steps 1-3 untill unconscious or Mavs Drool sounds like he knows what he's talking about!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

How did the new fancy scoreboard work tonight????? Rumor has it that the Wisconsin La Crosse fans really enjoyed it.

Comment

One thing is for sure - I will not be on this site looking for NFL predictions after what I read the Jacks were going to do to La Crosse.  Be thankful you didn't get into the Big Sky - imagine what would happen in that league to your team on a weekly basis.  It would not be pretty.
                  The good news is that at least you know you have the MId Cont in your future for other sports and you don't have to be very good to compete in it.
                  But if you don't get fairly good UMKC might demote your team from Hale Arena all the way back to Swinney Gymasium that seats about 500.
                  I pray that the Chiefs are going to be good this year bc after the Royals year and now the Jacks fb problems 89 and Filbert might both a nervous breakdown before the year is over.

Comment

Not new... it's a year old, you effing RUBE.

Go back to tipping cows over in the Stockyards!
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                      One thing is for sure - I will not be on this site looking for NFL predictions after what I read the Jacks were going to do to La Crosse. Be thankful you didn't get into the Big Sky - imagine what would happen in that league to your team on a weekly basis. It would not be pretty.
                      The good news is that at least you know you have the MId Cont in your future for other sports and you don't have to be very good to compete in it.
                      But if you don't get fairly good UMKC might demote your team from Hale Arena all the way back to Swinney Gymasium that seats about 500.
                      I pray that the Chiefs are going to be good this year bc after the Royals year and now the Jacks fb problems 89 and Filbert might both a nervous breakdown before the year is over.

The worst Mid-Con team could kick your loser butts!!!

But then you don't have the cajones to move up to D-I and prove yourselves, do ya?
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

How the new fancy scoreboard work tonight????? Rumor has it that the Wisconsin La Crosse fans really enjoyed it.
                        We deserve all of this. We stunk tonight. Maybe the most embarrassing SDSU loss ever. I can't think of a worse one.

Comment

I too have to agree with the UNO boys, we did stink. Plain and simple.

Comment

I've been following Jacks football since 1979 and i can't think of a more embarrassing loss. :-[  

Comment

Hey Rabbits,

The UWL athletic director wishes to line up a tougher game to open the season with next year to help them get ready for their conference schedule. Playing a team that rolls over and quits does them no good. They would also like to play on a quality field. Not one that looks like it is getting ready for a tractor pull. Maybe you can get Dana or Doane to come up and play you.

Comment

Is it really smack if we all agree with it? We were fricken terrible, end of story.

Comment

Working...
                                X