Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Predictions

Wasn't Joe Mays a washed up pitcher for the Twins?

Comment

maybe his baseball career is washed up but his football career is going great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUFREAK10
        Ramon Humber is fast. Joe Mays is fast. Mike Maresh is fast. Craig Dahl is fast. Justin Frick is fast. Richard Bowman is fast.

Remember we never let minnesota get the corner on running plays. Hate to see a QB do what amir pinnix couldnt do.

I'll see you bunnies tomorrow. (even with all this smack I still think it will be a fun game to watch!)

when does the student bus leave tomorrow?
        We're better than Minnesota. Simple as that. And, I agree, the game will be a fun game to watch.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Here's what I think will make the difference tonight!

NDSU has everything to lose and will play a tight game!

SDSU has nothing to lose and can just go out and have fun playing the game!

Sniff, sniff, sniff!

You smell that? So do I!!!

I smell an upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
            Minnesota
            Minnesota 10   NDSU 9

You'll have your chance with the Gophs soon enough. I am hoping that your team represents your state as well as the Bison did that day. The Bison won every conceiveable statistical category that game except the final score, which is the only one that counts, of course. I watched and recorded that game and it was ALL BISON ALL DAY. Just my 2 cents.......

GO BISON!!!

Comment

Must agree with NDSUBISON here...that game was dominated by NDSU. Now last nights game was just a slug fest that was a blast to witness. Special teams won this game....between two great teams that is usually what it comes down too.

Now considering this is a smack thread...get bent.

Comment

Working...
              X