• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Predictions

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
    Jacks 24
    Bison 21
    I'm going with the same score.  Identical type of game to the one for the inaugural Dakota Marker.  NDSU is at least as good as us if not better on both lines and both backfields.  The game is in the FargorDome.  I'll take Parker and Neal over most but Drago (sp?) is one heck of a good punter who will probably play at the next level.

We need to win the turnover and penalty game to have a chance.  Anything can happen especially with the magic Kardoes has provided this year.

Jacks 24
    NDSU 21
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

NDSU 38
      SDSU 14

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
        In honor of our Bison brothern to the North

SDSU 45
        NDSU 0

Plus, I think we'd beat half of the teams in the top 25 in 1A.  They're overrated.  I'm pretty sure we could beat Nebraska this year, but they wouldn't schedule us.  Gophs were scared as well and scheduled NDSU to avoid being embarrassed by the Jacks in the dome.  This one is a laugher and will be over at half time.  Kardoes will probably start throwing left handed.  Watson and Koenig will run backwards just for fun.  Otherwise we'd probably score 80.

SDSU 31 - NDSU 27 (my real prediction)

That part will likely be true.

Comment

Bison 40
          Bunnies 7

We are different on the field than on tape. The big thing will be conditioning. The last game of a long, rugged season will leave some players very tired. The Bison were up at 5am every morning in the summer working out, job, and more working out. We are most likely the most conditioned team in 1AA. Be realistic, this is our year and we are too good.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUFREAK10
            Bison 40
            Bunnies 7

We are different on the field than on tape. The big thing will be conditioning. The last game of a long, rugged season will leave some players very tired. The Bison were up at 5am every morning in the summer working out, job, and more working out. We are most likely the most conditioned team in 1AA. Be realistic, this is our year and we are too good.
            I am quite sure that NDSU is the only team in the country,that put in those kind of summer days. That is probably why they think they can beat OSU.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
              [quote author=NDSUFREAK10 link=1163554734/30#33 date=1163640287]Bison 40
              Bunnies 7

I am quite sure that NDSU is the only team in the country,that put in those kind of summer days. That is probably why they think they can beat OSU.[/quote]

let the OSU thing go. That was a joke...you know ha ha. [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

On second thought...if that is the only smack you have on us...we could do worse.

Comment

Bison 40
                Bunnies 7

Have you seen the Bison on tape?

The bison didn't invent off-season conditioning. You are not the only team in I-AA that works out in the offseason. Get over yourself.

"The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Bison 40
                  Bunnies 7

I would want to save "our year" for a season in which we were playoff-eligible......

Comment

Bison 40
                    Bunnies 7

I think the poster on AGS who said "NDSU is a good team, but their fans are so cocky. They act like they invented the game of football" was right on.

Its true though, I'm sure the jacks are going to be regretting that summer of donut eating, and then sleeping 18 hrs a day, this saturday. I heard that the most anybody could bench after this summer of laziness was 90 lbs. It's too bad that the idea of a summer workout and conditioning program never entered the mind of coach stig.

Offseason training- another invention from NDSU, the school who invented football.

Comment

So I guess we cant say anything else because then people will automatically think that we invented it.

Gotta remember we're having fun here.

Comment

OK, all, I give up. This thread is headed to Smackville.

Knock yourselves out . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Is Al Gore a Bison alum. Didn't he invent the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                            OK, all, I give up. This thread is headed to Smackville.

Knock yourselves out . . .
                            Sure beats the UNO/USD (d-2) smack.......

Comment

AH. Finally some good clean old smack with NDSU. I was kind of hoping it was my last post that took it over the edge but I guess I was a bit too nice. I'll try better next time.

"The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Bison 40
                                Bunnies 7

I know everyone else has jumped on this statement, but I'll take my shot as well. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE ARROGANT ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT!!!!!! Do you personally know every program in the nation? I think SDSU is BY FAR the best badmitten players in the nation!!! That's about as intelligent as the statement you made. I'll say this, we are definitely the underdog and it's almost impossible to win in the quanset you guys call the "Dome", but I like our chances if we keep it close late in the game. One more thing...I was at the Vikings/Packers game on Sunday. I am a Vikings fan and didn't particularly like the outcome. HOWEVER, I did learn something at the game. When you're the road team in a rivalry, no one expects you to win. If you DO win the game, then everyone in the stadium knows where/who you are. Guess what? There's nothing worse than watching the visiting team in a rivalry celebrating in YOUR stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X