Kingsbury County towns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stu Strikes Again!

I should have clarified: his column was on the front page of the main news section!

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
      I should have clarified: his column was on the front page of the main news section!
      Ya I noticed that also.... Him and Mic Gary put a black eye on the whole paper.....

Comment

I can't believe we have an active, year-old thread about Stu. Now we're just feeding his ego. Stu's a friend of mine and he loves to play the bad guy.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          I can't believe we have an active, year-old thread about Stu. Now we're just feeding his ego. Stu's a friend of mine and he loves to play the bad guy.
          Stu's X-Mas list (with his dig on the Jackrabbit WBB team):
          http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.../1135/SPORTS05

Stu's 2008 "predictions":
          http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.../1135/SPORTS05

I have no problem feeding Stu's ego...it's just like WWE fans booing the heel of the moment...

I did have an issue with Stu's absence from the SDSU-NDSU football game...the Fargo paper sent three writers down for the game...the Argus only sent Terry...I know that the Sports Dept. was in a transition period (and Stu may have been vacationing/training), but a column by Stu would have made for interesting reading.

Comment

Over the last two weeks it has been just disgusting to read what Stu has been writing. He has been talking s**t about the WNIT and SDSU women and he has had a hard on when it comes to the USD women and their dramatic lost in the finals of the DII championships. I can not believe the Argus lets him even write. The articles and topics he writes about are just ridiculous that I will not even read them anymore(which I barely read him anyway).

Comment

Not Stu...but maybe Stu's brother??

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest

Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                Not Stu...but maybe Stu's brother??

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest

Go Jacks!!
                Can't believe he's proud of the Coyote Crazies??? On top of that, the article makes him laugh??? Yes, this is USD; where grabbing breasts, taunting families, throwing dead animals on the court is all done in the name of humor. By the way, SDSU men won 81-71 and the women won 80-71...don't think he mentions that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
                  Can't believe he's proud of the Coyote Crazies??? On top of that, the article makes him laugh??? Yes, this is USD; where grabbing breasts, taunting families, throwing dead animals on the court is all done in the name of humor. By the way, SDSU men won 81-71 and the women won 80-71...don't think he mentions that.

I found that "funny" also!

I tried to post a comment in regards to his "sense of humor" and they still haven't posted it.

Go Jacks!!

Comment

I had to chuckle about one point in Klinski's introduction of himself. He said he is the father of two twin boys. Since he's a professional writer, his writing is fair game:

Two twin boys? Redundant! Three (or more) twin boys would be interesting reading. A reference to one twin boy would suggest a story waiting to be told (reminds me of the famous Hemingway short story, complete in six-words: For sale: Baby shoes, never worn).

ADDED LATER: Now I'm really laughing. Either Klinski has been reading this thread or he's talked to someone who read the thread and told him about his error. As of late this afternoon, he revised his introduction and now states he is the father of twin boys. Well done, Mr. Klinski: I'm encouraged you have the ability to learn.
                    Last edited by JackJD; 06-11-2008, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Yep, the place just oozes class down there!

Kind of like the gray water coming out of the world's largest septic tank, The Dakota Dump.

Those were pretty heady days for the 'Yotes when they were able to rub shoulders with us.
                      My how things have changed.

SDSU was way ahead of them then and we are lapping them now.

The view and the smell never change unless you are the lead rabbit!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        I had to chuckle about one point in Klinski's introduction of himself. He said he is the father of two twin boys. Since he's a professional writer, his writing is fair game:

Two twin boys? Redundant! Three (or more) twin boys would be interesting reading. A reference to one twin boy would suggest a story waiting to be told (reminds me of the famous Hemingway short story, complete in six-words: For sale: Baby shoes, never worn).
                        I caught that too. Shouldn't be a suprise since he gots himself one of dem there USD diplomacies.

REP POINTS for JackJD

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I wonder how "funny" he'd find it if his twin boys where the ones doing the "breast grabbing" at the next State/U game in Brookings. Who knows, maybe he'd be proud...I don't know the guy.

I for one hope his twin boys are retirement age and I'm dead when that game happens...but that's just me.

Go Jacks!!

Comment

It really is amazing how classless that article is that he posted to. Grabby someone's breasts and laughing about it? That's a criminal offense in most sittings and the Argus is condoning it by posting it on their website. And this guy claims to be an editor. It doesn't matter if that's an article from the SDSU perspective ripping on USD. It's still tacky and unprofessional.
                            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I wrote my own reply to the article. Doubt it will get published.
                              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
                                This was his "favorite NCC memory" a pair of losses to SDSU and classless behavior?

And they wonder why we are not in a hurry to renew this "rivalry".

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                                X