Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Getting Ready to Become the Best College i

Originally posted by filbert
    Ooh, you said "frat."  Our colleague Goon will not be pleased.
    Oh but wait, That is a great point. I can only speak for the fraternities at SDSU, USD does like being frats. Thats a major problem i see, is that some schools allow and protray frat boy stereotyping and Ive had friends at USD in a fraternity and they liked being called a frat they thought it was cool. Those are the things that give people the correct assumption in using frat boys as a term. However at SDSU we try to be something more then that. Thats is why atleast I am in a Fraternity. It would be nice if USD would clean up their Frat image but i dont think they wont too. I would guess the general population of USD students not in fraternities their would not have a favorable or highly rated opionion of them and that should not be. Hopefully SDSU students if they know much about the Fraternities would have a higher opionion and appreaciation for them.

USD has never done anything to prove themselves other then a bunch of FRATS. So I do not take offense to it considering they have done nothing to improve their image, unless they have done things recently that I dont know about, which I doubt, but they are what gives other fraternities a bad name.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells
      I got the evil eye from my wife today for decorating a "Screw the U" Easter egg.  My kids don't understand yet...but they will.  I don't wish any ill will on the them, but I do hope they take second place in any event involving the Jackrabbits.

Yah like the FCS Football playoffs about 5 years from noe. 2nd place wouldn't be really all that bad as long as first didn't go to SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks

Yah like the FCS Football playoffs about 5 years from noe.  2nd place wouldn't be really all that bad as long as first didn't go to SDSU.  
        One area we'd be in first place for sure over USD... a spelling bee! ;D
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
        X