USD Getting Ready to Become the Best College in SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Getting Ready to Become the Best College i

It just goes to show how Udot after all these years is still wanting to be more like SDSU. If though we are not playing them anymore it still is obvious that they need us to be sucsessful in the transition and we will be playing for confrence championships and such while they will be crying for help and for a hand out like usual.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

LaCrosse!

That should end this smack contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Yote53
        LaCrosse!

Either this is your word of the day or usd2 will add women's lacrosse to become Title IX compliant.

Comment

Div III Wisconsin-LaCrosse 17, SDSU 3

Like you forgot that game!

Comment

Didn't forget it. Also didn't forget these games either...

Sept. 23 Nicholls State (La.) Thibodaux, La. 2 p.m. W, 24-17
            Sept. 30 McNeese State (La.) Lake Charles, La. 7 p.m. W, 20-17
            Oct. 7 Central Arkansas (Beef Bowl) Coughlin-Alumni Stadium 7 p.m. W, 20-7
            Oct. 21 *Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Calif. 4 p.m. PT W, 29-28
            Oct. 28 *UC Davis (Hobo Day) Coughlin-Alumni Stadium 2 p.m. W, 22-21

Comment

:-?I believe the Mavbots already wore that one out.  It is telling that the best you can do is re-re-rerun their worn out smack.

I don't think we forgot that game, but I think there was enough success in the remainder of the season for Jacks fans to put it in the Stuff Happens Box and let it go.  

It is also telling that the low point of our season was seemingly the high point of your year.   That leaves you way behind with a very long climb ahead of you.

I wish the Coyotes luck in their transition to D-1.  They're going to need it.  Real bad.
              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

You'd think our "booger-eating retarded cousins" to the south would have come up with something more original... makes you ashamed to think they're in South Dakota.

Here's a cookie, Yote53. Now go away.
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

LaCrosse!

IMHO that loss will always be smackable. Of course, true to form, I overreacted and called for Stig's head. Should keep pretty much anything I have to say in the proper perspective. We'll gladly welcome a DI USD in to CAS and see what happens soon enough.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                    [quote author=SUPERBUNNY link=1175240707/0#8 date=1175276610]Is this a MAVBOT in Coyote clothing???

At least it was a D-1 caliber post!

SUPERBUNNY

Ya think?   :-/

Seemed more like a D-II caliber post, maybe right on the edge of becoming an exploratory year caliber post, but still D-II.   ;D

Go State!  [/quote]

Just got a calrification from the NCAA. Once USD officially signs the letter that they are in fact moving to D-1, that post will be carried into D-1!

Now that this has been clarified, sit and spin 'Cks!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

WHO CARES!!! the jacks football team apparently forgot about it the rest of the season. otherwise they wouldnt have finished as strong as they did. YOTE53, youve posted 5 times this week on the sdsuforum, only twice over on the dead usd forum. you should helps things out over there a little more often.

Comment

What cupcakes will the USD Little Red be playing next season? One more season as a power in in what's left of D-II and the exodus from the Vermillion campus will begin. Student-athletes will be transferring away from USD rather than to it. It will be a rude awakening fans of the Little Red.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
                          What cupcakes will the USD Little Red be playing next season? One more season as a power in in what's left of D-II and the exodus from the Vermillion campus will begin. Student-athletes will be transferring away from USD rather than to it. It will be a rude awakening fans of the Little Red.

USD is already putting together what is expected to be one of the tougher D2 schedules next year. They are playing the usual D2 schedule plus the NSIC playoff participant and McNeese State who I believe won their D1 conference. USD is definately not avoding anyone with the schedule that they will be releasing for 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
                            [quote author=Jacked_Up link=1175240707/15#25 date=1175490878]What cupcakes will the USD Little Red be playing next season? One more season as a power in in what's left of D-II and the exodus from the Vermillion campus will begin. Student-athletes will be transferring away from USD rather than to it. It will be a rude awakening fans of the Little Red.

USD is already putting together what is expected to be one of the tougher D2 schedules next year.  They are playing the usual D2 schedule plus the NSIC playoff participant and McNeese State who I believe won their D1 conference.  USD is definately not avoding anyone with the schedule that they will be releasing for 2007.  [/quote]
                            It is obvious to me that usd2 will be below 500 with a tough d2 schedule like that.

Comment

[quote author=Jacked_Up link=1175240707/15#25 date=1175490878]What cupcakes will the USD Little Red be playing next season? One more season as a power in in what's left of D-II and the exodus from the Vermillion campus will begin. Student-athletes will be transferring away from USD rather than to it. It will be a rude awakening fans of the Little Red.

USD is already putting together what is expected to be one of the tougher D2 schedules next year.  They are playing the usual D2 schedule plus the NSIC playoff participant and McNeese State who I believe won their D1 conference.  USD is definately not avoding anyone with the schedule that they will be releasing for 2007.  [/quote]

It is good to hear that USD is stepping it up.  I also wanted you to know that you are correct McNeese State did win the Southland Conference.

Here are some recent scores you might be interested in from Southland Conference Schools.

2006 Scores

SDSU 24 - Nicholls State 17 @ Thibodaux
                              SDSU 20 - McNeese Sate 17 @ Lake Charles
                              SDSU 20 - Central Arkansas 7 @ Brookings

Central Arkansas 24 - USD 0 @ Conway
                              Central Arkansas 37 - Augie 13 @ Conway

Look Augie lost by 24 too, but at least they scored some points.     ;D

Go State!  

Comment

NO ONE CARES!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X