Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Clobbers SDSU in Spring Game Attedance

Originally posted by jackrabit1
    [quote author=Yote53 link=1177834141/15#26 date=1177948846] UCKS is SD4EVER from the D2 board (I think).  He is just a jr high kid, so cut him some slack.
    Well, that makes sense! He sure writes like a junior high student!

I guess "Princeton of the Plains'" standards haven't completely tanked!!![/quote]

SD4EVER seems very free in his expressions and he seemed to amuse all the Coyote fans who prefer D2Football over their own board of less than 200 members. Gee didn't USD go D1? or did I get that wrong? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Yote53
      No smack here, just facts to clear this thing up.  First, USD's spring game was held Friday evening, so nobody missed out on a beautiful South Dakota weekend.  Second, there was at least 2500 people there.  I know, hard for you all to believe that the Yotes would get that kind of turnout but they do.  USD has done a good job at marketing it and making it into an event to come to in the spring.  

A better question was presented earlier, maybe State fans should look in the mirror and ask why they don't get more interest in their spring game.  Not a topic that will go far on the smack thread, but one that should happen.

Resume smacking...and UCKS is SD4EVER from the D2 board (I think).  He is just a jr high kid, so cut him some slack.
      oh sure, SD4EVER, who claims to be a jr high kid. and so we should cut him some slack? BS. if he wants to post on big peoples forums then he better learn to take it. and i dont for a minute believe he's a jr high kid. ive read his posts on the d2 forum. and we're suppose to be nice to him. whatever.

as for the spring game, i guess im not a "true" fan cause i probably would never go to a spring game. i would rather watch the real thing. i buy season tickets but im not a "true" fan. lets see, yard work, golf and the NFL draft, seemed more important to me. sorry but im just not into spring games and could care less that USD had 2500 at theirs. but good for them that they did.

Comment

I agree with Mitchellrabbit.  I couldn't care less about the spring game.  It's all just for publicity and for the players families.  They could easily play this "game" in practice, but use inviting the public to generate some PR.  I enjoy watching the regular season games, could care less about the spring game.  To me its like baseball spring training.  I don't put much stock in it and don't follow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yote53
          No smack here, just facts to clear Resume smacking...and UCKS is SD4EVER from the D2 board (I think).  He is just a jr high kid, so cut him some slack.
          I thought that was him :

Comment

I believe that the spring game is more to look at how backups and redshirt freshman play in game like situations, I have talked to coaches and they look at this game to see what backups want to become starters... how smart the kids play in game like situations and so on.. The reason they make this a public event is too get people excited about football and also an incentive for players to play a game in front of friends and family.... As far as attendence who cares its free, people judge attendence on durring the regular season... plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
            X