Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU predictions

Originally posted by DenverBison
    [quote author=jacks#1fan link=1174258734/15#25 date=1175264591][quote author=RodentiaX1 link=1174258734/15#24 date=1174967425]
    SDSU has 2 post season DI wins and an appearance in the "Elite 8".
    I don't mean to slight the Jack's women's teams accomplishment this year, which is considerable, but SDSU was in a Elite 8, but not quite the Elite 8.
    SO...do you think the NDSU women and their fans (or the 220 other D-I teams that ended play with the regular season) would not have been excited to be picked for the WNIT and make it to the third round?? Obviously, neither SDSU or NDSU is eligible for the NCAA. Forgive us for not saying Elite Eight (WNIT) on the board.[/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble but his team did get picked for the WNIT. (although they lost one round before SDSU)

And yes us NDSU fans would have loved to have gone to the WNIT.[/quote]

What team is "his" that made it to the NIT??????????

Comment

Re: NDSU predictions

Originally posted by darkerstill
      [quote author=DenverBison link=1174258734/15#26 date=1175705130][quote author=jacks#1fan link=1174258734/15#25 date=1175264591][quote author=RodentiaX1 link=1174258734/15#24 date=1174967425]
      SDSU has 2 post season DI wins and an appearance in the "Elite 8".
      I don't mean to slight the Jack's women's teams accomplishment this year, which is considerable, but SDSU was in a Elite 8, but not quite the Elite 8.
      SO...do you think the NDSU women and their fans (or the 220 other D-I teams that ended play with the regular season) would not have been excited to be picked for the WNIT and make it to the third round?? Obviously, neither SDSU or NDSU is eligible for the NCAA. Forgive us for not saying Elite Eight (WNIT) on the board.[/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble but his team did get picked for the WNIT. (although they lost one round before SDSU)

And yes us NDSU fans would have loved to have gone to the WNIT.[/quote]

What team is "his" that made it to the NIT??????????[/quote]

Rodentia is a Gopher fan. At least I think he is. It would make sense, wouldn't it?
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X