SDSU Basketball From Bad to Worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Basketball From Bad to Worse

Here is the way I view it, CAS could use a renavation, Frost could use a renavation, the Dakota Barn could just as well have cattle and corn in it because I would rather watch cattle eat corn then watch a game in there.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22
      Here is the way I view it, CAS could use a renavation, Frost could use a renavation, the Dakota Barn could just as well have cattle and corn in it because I would rather watch cattle eat corn then watch a game in there.
      Well you got your wish than because there is alot of watching farm animals going on up there at SDSU.

Comment

Ucks: Joeboo attends Black Hills State U.

Comment

ya we get to watch deer on are football field... I was making the reference as watching sports in the dakota dome is like watching cattle eat corn... boaring....

Comment

See, Ucks, we use farm animals for research. You use them for cheerleaders and prom dates!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
              See, Ucks, we use farm animals for research. You use them for cheerleaders and prom dates!
              ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                Which of course is why USD has astro turf in the Dakota Dump. To keep the cheerleaders from grazing during halftime.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

You people are funny and now good and well that SDSU is where the cows collect. If you want to compare the women between the two USD's wins that battle. They may be sorrority b***ches but they are not lacking in the appearance category.

Comment

Silly coyote... you set yourself up for the joke and now you're pi$$ed because we burned you good...

Whatcha gonna do? Go crying to mommy? Typical USD... can dish it out but can't take it!
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                    X