Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Basketball From Bad to Worse

Originally posted by SDSUcks
    Face it Rabbit Fans, you basketball program isn't getting better anytime soon unlike what most of you would like to claim.
    Face it, you're a coyotee fan. Your LIFE isn't getting better anytime soon.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Now, now... he's just a junor high kid. He doesn't know any better!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
        They must not be teaching spelling anymore in junior high... quite sad, really!
        I'm beginning to wonder if its taught in college anymore either based on some of the posts on here. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02
          [quote author=jackrabit1 link=1178598273/0#14 date=1178640886]They must not be teaching spelling anymore in junior high... quite sad, really!
          I'm beginning to wonder if its taught in college anymore either based on some of the posts on here.  ;D[/quote]

The worst spellers on this site never went to SDSU anyway!!! ;D ;D ;D
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
            [quote author=SDSUcks link=1178598273/0#0 date=1178598272]Face it Rabbit Fans, you basketball program isn't getting better anytime soon unlike what most of you would like to claim.
            [/quote]

That is actually quite wrong. In 2007-08 Mens basketball, Womens basketball and Football are all expected to be as good or better than they were last year. Especially mens and womens basketball. But I don't follow women's basketball nearly as close so it's not as big a deal to me what they do. Both programs didn't lose any seniors last season.

Comment

Ucks, why don't you take your posts to the USD fan forum. Your 50 posts would double the amount that they have on their whole site. The DI excitement must just be boiling over there in Vermin-land.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
                [quote author=jacksfaninne link=1178598273/15#15 date=1178640932][quote author=SDSUcks link=1178598273/0#0 date=1178598272]Face it Rabbit Fans, you basketball program isn't getting better anytime soon unlike what most of you would like to claim.
                [/quote]

That is actually quite wrong. In 2007-08 Mens basketball, Womens basketball and Football are all expected to be as good or better than they were last year. Especially mens and womens basketball. But I don't follow women's basketball nearly as close so it's not as big a deal to me what they do. Both programs didn't lose any seniors last season. [/quote]
                Sorry that my post flew right over your head. I'll try to dumb it down for you next time.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
                  [quote author=SDSUcks link=1178598273/15#19 date=1178647565][quote author=jacksfaninne link=1178598273/15#15 date=1178640932][quote author=SDSUcks link=1178598273/0#0 date=1178598272]Face it Rabbit Fans, you basketball program isn't getting better anytime soon unlike what most of you would like to claim.
                  [/quote]

That is actually quite wrong.  In 2007-08 Mens basketball, Womens basketball and Football are all expected to be as good or better than they were last year.  Especially mens and womens basketball.  But I don't follow women's basketball nearly as close so it's not as big a deal to me what they do.  Both programs didn't lose any seniors last season.    [/quote]
                  Sorry that my post flew right over your head. I'll try to dumb it down for you next time.[/quote]

Even if you do, it isn't going to help.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Maybe I am too much of a conspiracy theorist but it seems odd to me that SDSUcks comes aboard about the same time that mavpower and mav1 disappear. One has to wonder if he is one of those two. Didn't those guys get suspended or expelled from this site? Maybe they are back under a different name.

Comment

Originally posted by sdman
                      Maybe I am too much of a conspiracy theorist but it seems odd to me that SDSUcks comes aboard about the same time that mavpower and mav1 disappear. One has to wonder if he is one of those two. Didn't those guys get suspended or expelled from this site? Maybe they are back under a different name.
                      No, the Mavs weren't suspended/expelled. I hadn't even thought to look at where our newest best friend was posting from, mainly because he (or she?) is pretty easily ignorable.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

your mens basketball team is giving the words bad and worse a horrible name.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
                          Thanks for the encouraging words there Mavs [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
                            You're team isn't doing much better... oh, wait, you STILL have a team?
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Teams take a lot of lumps in moving to D-I. One way to ensure that those lumps are especially hard is to go into the move assuming that it will be a piece of cake. I know a few recipies for crow, they will be served with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Comment

UCKS' views are laughable gasps of wishful thinking. Here's reality: In another year, when overmatched D-1 players stop transferring down to USD to play watered-down D-II basketball, the Coyotes will start to struggle, and the struggle probably will last for years. Logical Coyote fans realize that and accept it as the price of transition to D-I. Coach Boots would be wise to bail out after next season, before the pain of moving up begins to settle in, and enjoy what he has managed to accomplish. Coach Lavin, well, he'll probably be shown the exit by USD administrators. I, too, hope that SDSU and USD start playing each other in basketball again in another year or two. I also hope that UCKS will be old enough to drive by then so he can watch a game in Frost rather than in that future sewage incinerator that the Coyotes are forced to play in. What a dump that place is.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X