X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU ad campaign

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    You need to get your kid to rehab.
    Or drive him to Fargo so he can google is eyeballs on the NC trophies. This is not a SDSU problem. Bison fans should not live in SF.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 03-07-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
      You need to get your kid to rehab.
      His problem is more serious than you know. He said me, "Dad, instead of complaining, why don't they just focus on actually beating NDSU in football?" I had nothing.

Comment

KSFY is bringing in some revenue from the ndsu campus. The ads are running in the morning for the -believe it or not-academic opportunities in Fargo!
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          KSFY is bringing in some revenue from the ndsu campus. The ads are running in the morning for the -believe it or not-academic opportunities in Fargo!
          What the FRACK?!?!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
            What the FRACK?!?!
            Well played.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Now that the Summit tourney is over, the NDSU fan that had the poster of the 5 trophies in their student section can take his artwork home and put it on his mom's refrigerator.

Comment

Maybe we should call Scheels and see if they would like to take the 10 combined SDSU mens and womens SLT championship trophys on a tour of North dakota?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Maybe we should call Scheels and see if they would like to take the 10 combined SDSU mens and womens SLT championship trophys on a tour of North dakota?
                  Go for it...enjoy the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                    Go for it...enjoy the trip.
                    What? dont you think there are SDSU fans up there who werent able to come to the tournaments, they would probably enjoy Scheels bringing them up people to see. A real treat ya know.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

What? dont you think there are SDSU fans up there who werent able to come to the tournaments, they would probably enjoy Scheels bringing them up people to see. A real treat ya know.
                      Didn't say that all. If you/SDSU/Scheels wants to show off your trophies I say go for it.

Comment

Normally I'm all for poking the bear that is NDSU, but now is exactly the time to just keep our mouths shut. Win graciously. Let our athletes do the talking by winning.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          Normally I'm all for poking the bear that is NDSU, but now is exactly the time to just keep our mouths shut. Win graciously. Let our athletes do the talking by winning.
                          It was said a bit toungue in cheek.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/SportsParentin ... 7/?fref=nf

I realize this is somewhat old news, but it is still currently relevant. I also understand that this is also something some feel meh about. I would add that there might be too much of that meh attitude among the general population. It does not quite compare to the normal antics of turning your back to the intro of the opponent's line-up. It might be used as a 101 course at a place somewhere north of here for pregame entertainment.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

To me it's the most disrespectful act I have ever witnessed. The anthem is about unity and respect for all Americans and to honor those that have fought and continue to fight for our freedom. It's not about honoring your favorite sports team. Please stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                                To me it's the most disrespectful act I have ever witnessed. The anthem is about unity and respect for all Americans and to honor those that have fought and continue to fight for our freedom. It's not about honoring your favorite sports team. Please stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Now they can yell it from their living rooms while they watch the Jacks dance.
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X