Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's USD Coyote Week!

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    I was looking at the argus map in the state of michigan and saw a red marker in the town i live in, clicked on it, saw it said Sturgisjeff and go yotes. far as I know i'm the only Sturgisjeff living in that town from South Dakota.
    I see Jim Abbott, voting from a place in the Hamptons out on Long Island, voted blue.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      Oh my. So many jokes referring to usd girls taking off clothing......must....resist....
      Restraint is an indication of maturity despite the temptation to respond. I realize it takes a Herculean effort not to.

Comment

When does the statute of limitations expire on the gleeful bubbling over USD's victory over the Bison? I don't recall the Jacks ever getting nearly that much media mileage from a victory, even playoff wins. I guess the low expectations has an upside.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          When does the statute of limitations expire on the gleeful bubbling over USD's victory over the Bison? I don't recall the Jacks ever getting nearly that much media mileage from a victory, even playoff wins. I guess the low expectations has an upside.
          We probably don't get much media mileage after big wins because we don't typically have long droughts between (big) wins. Media keeps talking about it because its all the Coyotes have done worth media mention.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            A USD cheerleader will attempt to break a world record by putting on 32 or more T-shirts in one minute during the 3 quarter of Saturday's game.
            They showed the cheerleader practice this on TV this morning. She might need to practice some more. There was also a camera in Brookings showing the work being done for the completion of stadium. They interviewed Glenn as well. It is a big effort to turn attention to this game.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              The bar down south is set very low, very low

Comment

Pretty good chance of the largest crowd to ever watch a football game in a septic tank. They already own it though so NBD!

Screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                  We probably don't get much media mileage after big wins because we don't typically have long droughts between (big) wins. Media keeps talking about it because its all the Coyotes have done worth media mention.
                  One has to recognize that a Jacks win is much more likely and because of that fact, less newsworthy. If USD were to win, it will be a true upset that would be close to the same magnitude, if not the same magnitude, as the USD upset of the Bison. That by definition is big news. Our Jacks just have to take care of business so that the sports news cycle focuses on better stories.

Comment

If our defense shows up I cannot envision USD pulling off the upset unless, as previously noted, our special teams have a few meltdowns or we throw a pick 6 or two. Come out aggressive and put this one away early. Jacks by 24!

Comment

"But we beat the Bizon"
                      "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Stolen from Austin Summer's Twitter

Comment

I would like to congratulate USD on not sucking as bad as usual . At least for today their level of suckitude was slightly improved. FearEd

Comment

I'd like to congratulate Ed. Where the hell is that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              One has to recognize that a Jacks win is much more likely and because of that fact, less newsworthy. If USD were to win, it will be a true upset that would be close to the same magnitude, if not the same magnitude, as the USD upset of the Bison. That by definition is big news. Our Jacks just have to take care of business so that the sports news cycle focuses on better stories.
                              Oh yeah, Heard the third option after the Midco broadcast: If SDSU wins but USD keeps it close, newsworthy for "gutty performance". So, it'll be in the news for a while longer...may Tuesday.

On to a scarey matchup at Western Illinois. I've been worried about what Coach Nielsen was going to do with the Leathernecks. Today WIU wins in OT win 37-30 at Indiana State. We need that 9-win regular season record.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                I'd like to congratulate Ed. Where the hell is that guy?
                                I think he might have been secretly in charge of clock management on that last Yote drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X