It's USD Coyote Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's USD Coyote Week!

ok. some prankster used my name on the argus map as being for the mangy mutts. be it known here i am true blue and yellow.

Comment

A USD cheerleader will attempt to break a world record by putting on 32 or more T-shirts in one minute during the 3 quarter of Saturday's game.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        A USD cheerleader will attempt to break a world record by putting on 32 or more T-shirts in one minute during the 3 quarter of Saturday's game.
        Last edited by jacks1; 11-12-2015, 09:26 AM.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

or more ...
          'cause they aren't sure he/she can count higher?

Dakota Showdown a.k.a. Let's-See-What-Obscure-World-Record-We-Can-Break Game.

Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U!
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
            'cause they aren't sure he/she can count higher?

Dakota Showdown a.k.a. Let's-See-What-Obscure-World-Record-We-Can-Break Game.

Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U! Screw the U!
            What's your mother do?
            USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
              What's your mother do?
              She says, "Screw the U!"
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                ok. some prankster used my name on the argus map as being for the mangy mutts. be it known here i am true blue and yellow.
                How did you discover that?

One I liked was in the middle of the Pacific, just south of the Equator...looks suspiciously like Howland Island. It's from Amelia and says "Go Jacks! Find Me!" Amelia Earhart conspiracy buffs will get a kick out of that.

Comment

Are there any billboards on I-29 this year that refer to the Super Bowl in Vermillion?
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    Are there any billboards on I-29 this year that refer to the Super Bowl in Vermillion?
                    Nope. They only advertise when the game is in Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      How did you discover that?

One I liked was in the middle of the Pacific, just south of the Equator...looks suspiciously like Howland Island. It's from Amelia and says "Go Jacks! Find Me!" Amelia Earhart conspiracy buffs will get a kick out of that.
                      I was looking at the argus map in the state of michigan and saw a red marker in the town i live in, clicked on it, saw it said Sturgisjeff and go yotes. far as I know i'm the only Sturgisjeff living in that town from South Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        I was looking at the argus map in the state of michigan and saw a red marker in the town i live in, clicked on it, saw it said Sturgisjeff and go yotes. far as I know i'm the only Sturgisjeff living in that town from South Dakota.

I've clicked on several blue markers in my neck of the woods and have hit on a few that say go yotes. Operator error? Severely conflicted yote fan? If it's intentional, I guess it's lost on me.
                        @JacksFanInNeb

Comment

Oh my. So many jokes referring to usd girls taking off clothing......must....resist....
                          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                            Oh my. So many jokes referring to usd girls taking off clothing......must....resist....
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Fat bonus to anyone who slips in and switches them out with Jackrabbit shirts before festivities begin. JackJD?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                                I've clicked on several blue markers in my neck of the woods and have hit on a few that say go yotes. Operator error? Severely conflicted yote fan? If it's intentional, I guess it's lost on me.

i hadnt even voted yet. made up for it by voting in my new location

Comment

Working...
                                X