Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Dakota Corn Showdown

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
    urban dictionary? Anyone can post on that site. It was probably a drunken AIDs ridden State student who posted it.
    How was lambonanza? How much did the prettiest sheep go for?
    $1400 and it was just her pelt.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      $1400....to put into terms a Yote might understand, that is about two fraudulent tax return refunds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Nice, she must have been a beaut!

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
          Nice, she must have been a beaut!
          You may also understand better if we told you it was a farm thing. How else can people donate money to the program and enjoy the day with a flavor of agriculture. (The lamb sandwiches were good.) Donate is when you give money without expecting more than satisfaction for the action. The indoor practice facility and renovation of CAS are larger illustrations of donations. They are not as entertaining as the pelts. What do the yotes do on a regular basis for excitement?
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
            I'm not here to knock Vermillion. Any time I am on I-29 heading north or south past the Vermillion I take the exit and head into town to get some of that famous grub that Vermillion is famous for. I head straight for the best place in town. And I always get the same thing.

I'll have the Farmer's Skillet with eggs over easy, please. There just isn't anything better than the Country Kitchen.

Take off the red-colored glasses for frick sake! The town is a dump! Outside of the U there it is struggling mightily. Fact! It's getting worse. If you love it, we're happy for you. I'll continue to head to B-town!

SUPERBUNNY

Well why didn't you say so earlier? Good lord knows if SuperFunny thinks it's bad, it has to be. Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              I think all college students have fond memories of their 4 or 5 yrs of college. Youre just blowing smoke.
              Actually Mitchell, I'm not. Like I said, they have fond memories of Jackland but no emotions stir for Brookings. Sorry, but none.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                Well why didn't you say so earlier? Good lord knows if SuperFunny thinks it's bad, it has to be. Good grief.
                Most of my friends/coworkers or people I know who went to USD loved the school, hated the town. most came to SF for the weekend or Brookings to visit friends. Most dont go back to verm, not one said after graduating they would like to stay in the area to work.....since well there really arent many options for careers after school there. A lot of friends from SDSU want to stay in the area since there are many more options for careers at its a nice town. the only nice thing about verm is Burbank is close so i can stop by whimps for a great reuben. I guess there are some good enough eats in verm and some cheap beer at the bars but thats about it.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  $1400....to put into terms a Yote might understand, that is about two fraudulent tax return refunds.

Now this is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

I wonder how many beers would that buy a seventh-year junior at USD?
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      I wonder how many beers would that buy a seventh-year junior at USD?
                      Hey, a lot of people go to college for seven years.
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                        Hey, a lot of people go to college for seven years.
                        I know, they are called doctors.
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                        X