Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Dakota Corn Showdown

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    I read that several USD athletes will be volunteering to do your taxes as part of their MLK service projects.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Double BAM !!! Rep pts to ringthe bells. BACK AT YOU GOLFINGYOTE.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfingYote View Post
        Glad you guys are smack talking each other...The Calling MLK day Native American day is priceless, must be a state college grad. Just a little knowledge on the subject, MLK day is designed for a day of service. I know in many college towns (Vermillion included) there are several events around town that students can volunteer at (food drives, soup suppers, etc). Maybe the SDSU students can travel up to the Lake traverse reservation for some NA day service projects....
        As the commercial about hump day where the one camel tells the other " Let it go Phil" so this applies to Golfing idot opps I meant golfing yote.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          As the commercial about hump day where the one camel tells the other " Let it go Phil" so this applies to Golfing idot opps I meant golfing yote.
          I only see one idiot in this thread. Not sure it's GolfingYote.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            If you are going to try and insult someone by calling them an idiot, you might want to spell correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
              If you are going to try and insult someone by calling them an idiot, you might want to spell correctly.

Touche, ringthebells. Nidaros, you'll get em next time bud. Maybe sit a few plays out...lol. See y'all tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                I only see one idiot in this thread. Not sure it's GolfingYote.
                Gee thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                  GEE THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                    I read that several USD athletes will be volunteering to do your taxes as part of their MLK service projects.
                    sha-BAMA!
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Moral victory upcoming for USD. They were up 20 points at Frost, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        Moral victory upcoming for USD. They were up 20 points at Frost, ya know.
                        Just like SDSU women get a moral victory as they led at half

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                          We don't do moral victories. That's a uSD thing. Williams will take a job at someplace like Ball State within 2-3 years because Vermillion is a ****-hole and we'll keep building with local players. Something Usd knows nothing about.
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                            Oh-oh. Do you REALLY want to go there?

Yote Equivalence:
                            Get spotted 20 points right out of the gate but still somehow manage to lose by 15 = lose by 4 after leading by 3 at the half.

Are you SURE you want to make that argument? Really, really sure? (Trying to help you out, here . . . )
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Oh-oh. Do you REALLY want to go there?

Yote Equivalence:
                              Get spotted 20 points right out of the gate but still somehow manage to lose by 15 = lose by 4 after leading by 3 at the half.

Are you SURE you want to make that argument? Really, really sure? (Trying to help you out, here . . . )
                              At one point late in the game , the Jacks had outscored the Yotes 71-30 since the 20-0 start. Doesn't sound like much of a moral victory to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                At one point late in the game , the Jacks had outscored the Yotes 71-30 since the 20-0 start. Doesn't sound like much of a moral victory to me.
                                Yeah giving them a 20 spot to start the game and lose by double digits. Can't feel good. As a nice host usd women should have done the same but expecting something nice from usd is asking just a little to much. Their women aren't as courteous as our mens team as hosts.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X