Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MVFC v. the world,and the final supplanting of the Big Sky

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    This is the correct analysis, starting with the Bison-centric thinking line. Saturday's a good change to stop this the world goes through Fargo stuff.
    NDSU will always outbid SDSU, so ya'll best be getting a higher seed. Since USD & UND perpetually suck, we are joined at the hip for the playoffs for awhile.

***I think I managed to smack everyone in that post.******

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
      NDSU will always outbid SDSU, so ya'll best be getting a higher seed. Since USD & UND perpetually suck, we are joined at the hip for the playoffs for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post

Not true. The new stadium will level the playing field and give the SDSU administration more ability to compete with NDSU bid.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Not true. The new stadium will level the playing field and give the SDSU administration more ability to compete with NDSU bid.
          You still have to build it, then you have to fill it.

Why do you think us NDSU fans are so excited for your new stadium?? We can bring more fans and not worry about our lives on wooden bleachers!
          2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post

Why do you think us NDSU fans are so excited for your new stadium?? We can bring more fans and not worry about our lives on wooden bleachers!
            The last Jacks playoff home game had less than 4000 fans and that was in November. Imagine if they have a quarterfinal game at 11 AM like the Bison did last year, where it was -2 at kickoff. Make fun of the Fargodome for being inside and 25 years old, but I will take 18,500 fans at a playoff over 4000.

Comment

No worries, you're from North Dakota. You don't have a life.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I don't think we would have much trouble finding 15,000 SDSU fans for a playoff game against the Bison.

Keep in mind, SDSU has some big money donors who are pretty passionate about football as well. Its a bid, not a percentage of revenue from ticket sales.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  Or, better yet, lose 5 and maybe we get Chattanooga like ISUb did. It's not difficult to understand the point being made here.
                  Apparently it is for a couple visitors from the north, JJ.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    Apparently it is for a couple visitors from the north, JJ.
                    If SDSU was 7-5 and ISUB was 8-4 the 2nd round matchups would still be the same. The NCAA wants bus trips. Has nothing to do with records.

Comment

Working...
                    X