Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yotes next

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
    You really think USD has a better chance of beating SDSU than SDSU has of beating NDSU? That's pretty funny. We were down by 3 with 10 mins left in the game in Fargo this year. Make that stop on 3rd and 1 and it could have been a very different ballgame. If USD is within 3 with 10 mins left in this Saturdays game me and everyone else in the stadium would be shocked. Its not gonna happen. Come on man, your better than that
    Yes i do. Get real, you lost by 3 touchdowns in Fargo. If we hadn't had 14 concussions, 6 broken bones, etc maybe we would have won more games. But we didn't, and you didn't. If you play them in the playoffs they'll smoke you. You aren't anywhere near their level. But you are much better than us. But then again....who knows

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Are we talking about VB? VB? Really? About Boots having an upper hand? About 1 win in women's BB? Rationalize all you want yote fans. The biggest game on everyone of your fan's radar is this Saturday. I think that's great. Doesn't change the fact the Jackrabbits have had their work cut our for them since the loss to YSU on Hobo Day. A YSU team that nearly got beat at home by the coyotes.

Smack aside, the reality of the matter is that USD has a countdown clock for this game and this game only. SDSU has to win to even be considered for the playoffs. That reality should make for a great game regardless of what has happened to this point of the season.

Zenner, Sumner, Schneider and the upper classman on the Oline and defense understand what the season is about. It's about getting better, making the playoffs and trying to win a National Championship. Right now, the coyotes stand in their way and I don't see them letting one of the biggest rivals in the conference stop them from taking the next step.

Should be fun on Saturday, these kids live for games like this and as fans we should embrace the opportunity to watch them compete. See you all at CAS!!
      When your women's teams were leading your D1 parade back in the days, that's all you talked about. My point is the tide turns. Always does, always will. Until recently, you have NEVER been relevant in football. NEVER. But you sort of are now, but you need a win Saturday as bad as USD does to lick it's wounds.

question for you...are you narsicisstic?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        When your women's teams were leading your D1 parade back in the days, that's all you talked about. My point is the tide turns. Always does, always will. Until recently, you have NEVER been relevant in football. NEVER. But you sort of are now, but you need a win Saturday as bad as USD does to lick it's wounds.

question for you...are you narsicisstic?
        As to your question, you can be the judge of that.

As for relevance, its all relative. Of course the "tide turns" as you say, that doesn't change the fact that THIS GAME is a big one for both programs. I would argue for different reasons but that's just my perspective. When you listen to Stig and Joe Glenn they approach it differently as well. No big deal.

As an aside, heading to a coyote friend's house tonight to drop of some baby back ribs and whole chicken wings that he will smoke for the tailgate Saturday. Lineman from the "glory days" of coyote football. He expects the coyotes to not only give the Jackrabbits a game but to win. I wouldn't expect him to expect anything less. The guy has a great smoker and does an amazing job. If you stop by the YJC site I will have samples.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Completely agree.

Are any SDSU players sending out Tweets on the game?
          Yes many are wondering if Joey Fatone will suit up for the Coyotes. I think he has 4 years of eligibility so the possibility is there.......
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Humble myself? Nah

USD sucks

Good Luck at your Super Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              Yes many are wondering if Joey Fatone will suit up for the Coyotes. I think he has 4 years of eligibility so the possibility is there.......
              I heard Catrabbit is trying to meet Joey Fatone so he can give him a kiss. Seriously, Joey Fatone and a pillow fight? I'm at a loss for words. I don't even need to smack this it is so ridiculous.

Comment

Makes me feel kind of sad for the USD posters on here. It must suck to suck. Not only suck to suck but suck to know that there isn't any real possible end in sight to the suckiness that those suckers are going through. That would suck!

USD sucks! Screw the U!!! Piss pound the pups!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Three wins and twenty losses.

If my team spent the last three years riding the wave of that kind of MVFC record I think I'd probably keep my trolling to a minimum.

Comment

MVFC conference stats that USD is last in
                    1.Scoring Offense
                    2. Scoring Defense
                    3.Total Offense
                    4.Rushing Defense
                    5.Pass Defense Effic.
                    6.Punt Return Avg.
                    7.Interceptions
                    8.Kickoff Coverage
                    9.PAT Kicking- 7-10 for the year- 10 PATS in 11 games-that's hilarious in itself
                    10. Sacks by (tied with SDSU)
                    11. Sacks against
                    12. Opponents 1st downs
                    13. Time of Possession
                    14. Red zone defense

Comment

Easy now, everyone. Judging from what Weepy Joe has had to say, the Coyotes apparently are the only team in the conference to suffer any significant player injuries this year. The Jacks' injuries to Elmore, Shoff, Mueller, Sumner and a host of other players don't count.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
                        I heard Catrabbit is trying to meet Joey Fatone so he can give him a kiss. Seriously, Joey Fatone and a pillow fight? I'm at a loss for words. I don't even need to smack this it is so ridiculous.
                        They wanted there to be at least some competitive action on Saturday. That's my guess.

Comment

1.Scoring Offense
                          2. Scoring Defense
                          3.Total Offense
                          4.Rushing Defense
                          5.Pass Defense Effic.
                          6.Punt Return Avg.
                          7.Interceptions
                          8.Kickoff Coverage
                          9.PAT Kicking- 7-10 for the year- 10 PATS in 11 games-that's hilarious in itself
                          11. Sacks against
                          12. Opponents 1st downs
                          13. Time of Possession
                          14. Red zone defense
                          Sounds like USD has a strong foundation now that they have the cellar well encased.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                            They wanted there to be at least some competitive action on Saturday. That's my guess.
                            They are doing it so USD cant make excuses about more injuries during the game. Maybe USDs pillow fighting skills are better then their football skills, because we all know they cant be any worse.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

1.Scoring Offense
                              2. Scoring Defense
                              3.Total Offense
                              4.Rushing Defense
                              5.Pass Defense Effic.
                              6.Punt Return Avg.
                              7.Interceptions
                              8.Kickoff Coverage
                              11. Sacks against
                              12. Opponents 1st downs
                              13. Time of Possession
                              14. Red zone defense
                              Consistency is a good thing !

Comment

I won't be participating in the pillow fight. Heard the pillows used have teeth marks in them from Joey and the State football team's slumber party last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X