Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU petitions the NCAA

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Except for that whole 'wearing green' thing. Can't get into that, personally. But could be worse--could be red.

Go, Bison!

/smack thread infraction
    /I denounce myself
    Thata boy Filbert!

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      e...we're basically the same type of people.
      Oh my, God help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Oh my, God help us all!
        That was good...

Comment

Well so much for counting on NDSU for anything, they busted my bracket. There is only one thing they need to do and that is lose the game and they go and screw that up and win.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

What do you think about the kick? Intentional? I did not think so last night, but it is hard to tell for sure. Just thought I'd get some opinions from the outside.
            I know exactly how that Sooner felt as they were tangled up and he was looking to stay on his feet - Braun is lucky the guy didn't just land square on his head and smash his brain. Congrats to the Bizun - great win for the school & Summit.

Comment

As much as it pains me to hope for a deep run, that is what is necessary for the Summit to eventually become a 2 bid league. Someone has to make some noise and it might as well be a Dakota team. No one knows the difference between us anyway. Go Dakotas!!!!!

* the preceding does not apply to USD, they should always fail
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

What do you think about the kick? Intentional? I did not think so last night, but it is hard to tell for sure. Just thought I'd get some opinions from the outside.
                My take is this that it was frustration at its best from the OU players in the overtime particularly. The hand shake at the end was very unbecoming of OU, most of the players from OU could not look their opponents in the eye and say nice game or great effort or anything like that. The body language seem to say" **** we lost who? NORTH DAKOTA State? THIS IS UNBEIEVABLE".

As far as the kick it was unintentional in that the OU guy was in such a hurray to in bounce the ball, that he should not even got tangled up with Braun but when he did, he sure did not have a clue where his feet were. I think it was a little of both. I don't recall that many body bruises when you played SDSU. Those OU guys are more than physical, might even be called dirty.

Comment

Just check the brackets, NDSU is playing SDSU. Did we win an opening game too? NOPE its the other one that the ODU announcer back at the ESPN studio said was playing ODU. The real SDSU was not playing good but San Diego State got the credit for that. There was no such place as South Dakota in the whole world according to this ESPN RADIO guy. This guy obviously failed Ed Hogan's geography course, or maybe he should have taken Hogan's course.

BTW despite a well coached Steve Fisher team, I will be pulling for the Bison.

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjRJYMVIEAAyXd1.jpg

Comment

It's NEVER going to end, is it?
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        Like I said another thread, San Diego State got blamed for the poor performance in the first half at ODU. Thanks ESPN radio.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          I don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                            I don't think so
                            At least is was SD State rather than un_.

Comment

Well, Saul was rumored to be leaving ...
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

That's why I like coming here...we're basically the same type of people. As our rivalry grows, it is pretty cool to come over hear and still see you guys cheering for us. We'd be cheering for you guys as well.
                                This is the one time I want NDSU to beat SDSU, go Bison!

Comment

Working...
                                X