Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Men's Basketball

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Marshall can start play after 1st semester is done.
    Which would be the start of the 2nd. semester,no?

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
      Which would be the start of the 2nd. semester,no?
      There is about a three week difference. That is a long time in a basketball season...could be 6-8 games depending on how the schedule works out.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
        There is about a three week difference. That is a long time in a basketball season...could be 6-8 games depending on how the schedule works out.
        Yes and SDSU staff will probably take that into account when scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Yes and SDSU staff will probably take that into account when scheduling.
          Exactly. I would expect to see a light schedule in November next year, and more games in December and January prior to the conference season tipping off, if possible as they put the schedule together. Similar to how Denver scheduled this year, I believe.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

With having to avoid finals week , I don't know that there is that much potential to juggle the schedule very much. Plus , with two more conference games , the conference schedule will have to start immediately in January , or maybe even have two conference games before Christmas like they have done in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

The Yotes were just outmatched at every position. .

USD has as good a chance of making the NCAA tourney as they did while play in D2. Zero chance.
              BTW- that starts with the President of USD and works it's way all the way down to the ticket takers!

You can tell in talking to USD fans that they sense there will be nothing but eternal struggle at the D1 level.

I like it!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Here are Deondre Parks' stats for this year. Looks like he's had some big games as he's been over 30 six times.

http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2...a?view=gamelog

Comment

Can we shift discussion about the Jacks' prospects for next season to another thread? We're wasting good content about Jacks' roundball potential on a lowly Coyote-smacking thread.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Is their punishment for non-smack in a smack thread?
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

If anyone has a red shirt and would like to listen to Tom Douple, he is addressing the Lunch with the U in Sioux Falls tomorrow at noon for the yotes monthly meeting at the Pizza Ranch.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        If anyone has a red shirt and would like to listen to Tom Douple, he is addressing the Lunch with the U in Sioux Falls tomorrow at noon for the yotes monthly meeting at the Pizza Ranch.
                        Blasphemy!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          Blasphemy!
                          Does my st louis cardinals shirts count?

those are the only red shirts I have.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Sounds like you need to pick a new favorite MLB team, friend.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                              Sounds like you need to pick a new favorite MLB team, friend.
                              But the are a pro team. Oh shoot, i have a 49ers jersey also. so 3 things.

And no way i am changing teams. all the cubs fans I know are way to depressed to be one of them. Almost the same for the twins.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Yes they count. Burn em.

Comment

Working...
                                X