X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison Leaving Summit???

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
    I read this as:

"We know NDSU is the better team, especially at home. With that in mind, we concede Saturday's game to the Bison. We look forward to some home cooking and luck in Sioux Falls and will maintain that when we lose on Saturday, it's because we were too preoccupied with the tournament to care about a game that gives the winner the #1 seed and a tourney bye."
    I read this as:

Ndsu thinks it better then everyone but the only reason we are going to lose in sioux falls is becasue of the refs.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I read this as:

Ndsu thinks it better then everyone but the only reason we are going to lose in sioux falls is becasue of the refs.
      I read this as "sdsu guy goon still dont spell so good".

Comment

I read this as "sdsu guy goon still dont spell so good".
        *don't...but I digress. If ndsu goes 2-1 against SDSU but that loss sends the Jacks to the dance, do the bizun fans still make a sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
          *don't
          I'm impressed you caught the sarcasm. Wait...

Comment

I'm impressed you caught the sarcasm. Wait...
            Sarcastic bad grammar AND sarcastic bad spelling? Damn, you got me....

My prediction for the weekend? Jacks 402-zip. But...Jordan Dykstra will be held to under 200 points.

Comment

No way do the Jackrabbit men lose three times this year to the Bison. For a jump shooting team, NDSU does not shoot that well. The Bison have decent size, but except for a couple of players, they're not fast. And, unlike the Jacks, their team hasn't gotten better as the season has progressed. Be afraid, Bison. Be very afraid.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                No way do the Jackrabbit men lose three times this year to the Bison. For a jump shooting team, NDSU does not shoot that well.
                I know this a smack thread about the Bison...but NDSU is tied for the top spot in the nation in two point FG% at 50.4%.

Comment

No way do the Jackrabbit men lose three times this year to the Bison. For a jump shooting team, NDSU does not shoot that well. The Bison have decent size, but except for a couple of players, they're not fast. And, unlike the Jacks, their team hasn't gotten better as the season has progressed. Be afraid, Bison. Be very afraid.
                  From 3....

NDSU 35.2
                  SDSU 34.8

I guess SDSU is a poor shooting team as well.

Comment

My comment about the Bison's mediocre shooting was based on recent observations on outside shooting, not on the three-foot shots and put-backs by Bjorklund, etc. And, yes, SDSU hasn't been shooting worth a crap lately.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

My comment about the Bison's mediocre shooting was based on recent observations on outside shooting, not on the three-foot shots and put-backs by Bjorklund, etc. And, yes, SDSU hasn't been shooting worth a crap lately.
                      Well, if you can get 3 foot shots ...
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400498051
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400498094
                          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                            http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400501644

Comment

You've been on a nice little run the last few weeks rabbits but here come the Bison to end it...

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                                You've been on a nice little run the last few weeks rabbits but here come the Bison to end it...

My favorite part was the first 45 seconds that were filmed in South Dakota.
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X