Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craig Bohl to Wyoming!

Originally posted by Azsod73 View Post
    Looks like Stig may have a chance to match, or exceed, Joe Glenn's three National Championships.........it has been mentioned that he is on NDSU's short list.
    I'm with Nidaros and RabbitObssessed, there would be so many levels to this. For one thing the dual visual explosions of Bisonville and lakebison's head............
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      You do know this is a smack thread right?
      I know he could smack you around. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        I'm with Nidaros and RabbitObssessed, there would be so many levels to this. For one thing the dual visual explosions of Bisonville and lakebison's head............
        Venkman: Or you can accept the fact that this city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
        Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
        Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff!
        Venkman: Exactly.
        Stanz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!
        Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes!
        Winston Zeddmore: The dead rising from the grave!
        Venkman: Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
        Mayor: Enough! I get the point! And what if you're wrong?
        Venkman: If we're wrong, then nothing happens! But if we're right, and we can stop this thing...
        Walter Peck: I don't believe you're seriously considering listening to these men!
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

How are the Bison faithful spinning it now? Is Bohl using Wyoming to leverage Texas into ousting Mack Brown so he can get the job or is Mack Brown leaving Texas to move up north since the NDSU job opened up?

Comment

If UND doesn't hire this guy, NDSU needs to step up: http://deadspin.com/man-applies-for-...dde-1481626884
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              If UND doesn't hire this guy, NDSU needs to step up: http://deadspin.com/man-applies-for-...dde-1481626884
              ROFL.

I wonder which Bisonviller stepped up and sent in that application. I almost want to say TAB, but there aren't enough asterisks.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Does Bohl's departure from the Fargo area mean that law enforcement officers will have to lower their quota for speeding tickets?
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  Does Bohl's departure from the Fargo area mean that law enforcement officers will have to lower their quota for speeding tickets?
                  No there are others who will keep the quota high, tickets like for seat belts etc are 15 dollars in ND.

Comment

SDSU only can wish that they had any coach that any other school wanted. Keep on having your average years (at best) NDSU will recover and RELOAD for MORE FCS championship runs. Keep yucking it up and NDSU will keep racking them up! D)

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
                      SDSU only can wish that they had any coach that any other school wanted. Keep on having your average years (at best) NDSU will recover and RELOAD for MORE FCS championship runs. Keep yucking it up and NDSU will keep racking them up! D)
                      I bet you 50 bucks Bohl will be gone in 5 years, that's the length of time they have to get things going, and it will not happen. BIG NEWS IN 2018 BOHL FIRED 25 AND 35 record. Meanwhile average Stig still has his job.

Comment

Lol. Let me channel my inner TAB here.

Good luck today.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Not an entirely fair comparison. People seek ways to escape NoDak. People want to stay in SoDak.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            Lol. Let me channel my inner TAB here.

Good luck today.
                            Must spread rep.

The famous NDSU superior inferiority complex is strong with this one.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Keep yucking. SDSU fb has done what? And I agree, CB will not fare well in Wyoming. No fault of his own as there isn't the backing at that school. Never been much and never will be. SD is very nice state, I meant nothing against the state, just the state of a program that seems content with being average. Facilities are improving not the team. Keep LOL'ing, keep ROFLMAO, keep doing what you do so well. Oh, and Merry Christmas. No matter what I still am glad that SDSU made the D1 jump with your friends to the north.

ps....remember, all in fun!

Comment

I was really happy that coach Bohl left, but I'm dissappointed that Klieman is the new Bison head coach. Winning games in blowout fashion week after week is so incredibly boring, and now it looks like there's no end in sight.

You guys still have women's basketball, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X