2 out of 3 Aint Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 out of 3 Aint Bad

4 out of 5 overall. Sounds to me like the Yotes have kind of owned this series of late. Maybe they should no longer call this a rivalry. Afterall both teams have to win their share for it to be called a rivalry. Ha-Ha. NDSU was by far the more impressive team of the two.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: 2 out of 3 Aint Bad

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    NDSU was by far the more impressive team of the two.
    They should be when you decided to take a bye on Thursday so you would be well rested for this one.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Now that this has happened again it's no longer a shock. Next time this game gets played in Vermillion the Yotes are gonna be the favorites.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Now that this has happened again it's no longer a shock. Next time this game gets played in Vermillion the Yotes are gonna be the favorites.
        Thanks you fairweather f***

Comment

Good thread; would read again.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Let's face it. Usd proved they only care about beating sdsu. They had a great chance for fans to watch ndsu and sdsu and they only showed up for one game. Usd is in a good position to start the confrence and the team checked out early against ndsu and the fans were maybe 1000 in the stands. Our best player had an ok game and the rest of the team failed to show up and usd had to have a lights out effort and get refs to bail them out to squeek out a win.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If I was a Yotie fan, I think I'd wait until my team had at least a .500 record before I bragged too much. Or is their season over now?
              This space for lease.

Comment

It is all over for the pups, they can put this season in the books.

Comment

Actual conversation with a 50 year old Yote fan sitting three rows behind who I'd never met. Him (taunting me): what happened to the come back? Me: Guess they couldn't pull it off. You need to try to get this many people here for the rest of the games, they feed off the energy. Him (serious): This is the only game we care about. Me: aaaaaand that's the problem. ...
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Her, at least we can all agree that #1 is clearly NDSU in the Dakotas.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                      Her, at least we can all agree that #1 is clearly NDSU in the Dakotas.
                      Hard to argue with that at the moment, however, we all know there is a lot of season left. January success isn't always followed by March success.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Actual conversation with a 50 year old Yote fan sitting three rows behind who I'd never met. Him (taunting me): what happened to the come back? Me: Guess they couldn't pull it off. You need to try to get this many people here for the rest of the games, they feed off the energy. Him (serious): This is the only game we care about. Me: aaaaaand that's the problem. ...
                        ROFL. Congrats 50 yr old yote fan. Your team played out of their mind while 4/5th's of our team stayed home.....a(fricken)gain.....and you still only barely won.

I'm so sick of half assed performances by SDSU teams I could just puke.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Maybe the problem is SDSU has too many local kids who understand the significance of playing in the dump. Its a jinx.

Comment

Then i guess the fans wont storm the court?

Comment

Let's keep this CLASSY thread alive and use it to track attendance at the remaining USD games. Maybe doing so will actually help USD "fans" learn that the basketball season is more than just one game long. Storming the court after an early-January win makes sense when you believe that the season ends at the buzzer!

Comment

Working...
                              X