Why SDSU > NDSU in basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why SDSU > NDSU in basketball

Come down next year if you can TAB, the tournament is a blast. And, 14 games for $115 is a major bargain. Even if your team doesn't win.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
      Come down next year if you can TAB, the tournament is a blast. And, 14 games for $115 is a major bargain. Even if your team doesn't win.
      I've got young twins at home...just not worth the time away...and it would be too long of a day with them there.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        I've got young twins at home...just not worth the time away...and it would be too long of a day with them there.
        You sound like a very responsible parent. That's great. Those small ones are often a challenge so just be careful that they dont tap into the home brew. That could be a disaster.

Comment

I'm not the kind of dad that goes out with the boys and leaves the wife home with the kids. I miss out on stuff like this, but I gain more my way...at least to me. Either we all go, or none of us go. My kids will come to me just as quickly if they get hurt...not needing mom.

As for the homebrew, my daughter helped me bottle my whole last batch. She's a great helper. It took twice as long to do, but it was good bonding time!

Comment

I'm not the kind of dad that goes out with the boys and leaves the wife home with the kids. I miss out on stuff like this, but I gain more my way...at least to me. Either we all go, or none of us go. My kids will come to me just as quickly if they get hurt...not needing mom.

As for the homebrew, my daughter helped me bottle my whole last batch. She's a great helper. It took twice as long to do, but it was good bonding time!
            Plus when she's older, she'll know the difference between the good stuff and Natty Lite.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Time flies so fast the next time you look up you might be enjoying one of your brews with her - legally. Enjoy every moment...

Comment

Enjoying a hombrew with my now adult son is one of the fine pleasures in life. Nice thing is that he has never really drank the mass market stuff and so has quite a disciminating taste in brew, my best critic.

Carry on TAB.
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I don't home brew beer, but I did make every effort to instill in my own two kids that it is far better to drink a little good beer than a lot of bad beer. They are both now in their twenties. It is fun to go to a pub with them and watch the thought that they put into selecting what beer they will drink. TAB, you will never regret the time that you spend with them. Look forward to the time when they will attend games with you.

Edit: I forgot this was in the smack section. TAB, go ahead and share your brew with the Bison players. They have a lot of free time on their hands now ;-)
                  Last edited by West-River_Jack; 03-14-2013, 08:58 PM. Reason: Forgot this was supposed to be smack.
                  Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                    I don't home brew beer, but I did make every effort to instill in my own two kids that it is far better to drink a little good beer than a lot of bad beer. They are both now in their twenties. It is fun to go to a pub with them and watch the thought that they put into selecting what beer they will drink. TAB, you will never regret the time that you spend with them. Look forward to the time when they will attend games with you.

Edit: I forgot this was in the smack section. TAB, go ahead and share your brew with the Bison players. They have a lot of free time on their hands now ;-)
                    hahahaha...good recovery. Already bring the kids to games...and even brought my daughter down to Frisco. My boy wanted to stay back with the grandparents.

Comment

Working...
                    X