Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ndsuii

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Good game guys. Good season for you guys. Good stepping stone for you guys for future years. Too bad we had to meet so soon in the playoffs...
    Thanks for being classy TAB. Good luck to the Bison.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
      Thanks for being classy TAB. Good luck to the Bison.
      You guys have been all class...tons of respect. Got to swap a few beers with slosho out at the tailgate (even though I did not recognize him at first...sorry). Just ticks me off we had to play so early. This should have been a semifinal game at the earliest, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        You guys have been all class...tons of respect. Got to swap a few beers with slosho out at the tailgate (even though I did not recognize him at first...sorry). Just ticks me off we had to play so early. This should have been a semifinal game at the earliest, imo.
        Thanks, it was a great season for the Jacks. Playing football on Dec 1 is a new concept in Jackrabbit country. The gear is stored in moth balls by Nov 15th in previous years so its new, plus next Saturday will not be good in terms of temp and outside football. Wofford is from the SE and will no doubt enjoy the toasty Fabulous Fargo Dome.

Comment

Working...
        X