Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ndsuii

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    So, does anyone know how I can steal one of the NDSU cheerleader's jackets? I want to sneak a dead bison into the game to throw on the field, but I can't find anything big enough to fit it under.
    Just remind your cheerleaders that it's not real grass down there on the field as they look to graze. They are more than welcome to enjoy some or all of the numerous concession stands around the Dome. Also remind them to use the freight elevator to get up to the concourse level.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      You forgot about Aaron Rollin. I heard he slipped and fell to the ground when he attempted to grab the helmet.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I heard that NDSU was going to have over 500 former football players in attendance at the FFD! Of course most of them will be working in the concessions. If you buy any popcorn, make sure you count your change.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by BisonNation View Post
          Just remind your cheerleaders that it's not real grass down there on the field as they look to graze. They are more than welcome to enjoy some or all of the numerous concession stands around the Dome. Also remind them to use the freight elevator to get up to the concourse level.
          I will pass that along. By the way, I heard that NDSU put what they wanted to have for a pregame meal to a vote. I didnt hear the results, but I heard almost 150 players voted.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I find it interesting that bison fans call our cheerleaderscows when the name for a female bison is a cow. The female name for ajackrabbit is a doe.

bison.jpg (click on photo to make larger)
            Last edited by sdj; 11-29-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Bison fans will do anything for tickets haha not sure I would be a proud bison if I say this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                I heard that NDSU was going to have over 500 former football players in attendance at the FFD! Of course most of them will be working in the concessions. If you buy any popcorn, make sure you count your change.
                The ones in orange jump suits will be picking up trash in the stands after the game.

Comment

Going to have a big bison burger for dinner tonight.

Go Jacks!

Comment

Good game guys. Good season for you guys. Good stepping stone for you guys for future years. Too bad we had to meet so soon in the playoffs...

Comment

Good game guys. Good season for you guys. Good stepping stone for you guys for future years. Too bad we had to meet so soon in the playoffs...
                      Good luck rest of the way. Bison were much more prepared than the Jacks. Next year though... Lol
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Ditto. You represented the MVFC well. Your program has a bright future and this will not be the last time we meet in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kermit View Post
                          Ditto. You represented the MVFC well. Your program has a bright future and this will not be the last time we meet in the playoffs.
                          How would you all feel about a rematch with ISUred for a MVFC final? Good luck to both schools - rEpReSeNt!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                            How would you all feel about a rematch with ISUred for a MVFC final? Good luck to both schools - rEpReSeNt!!!!
                            I would much rather play them than you guys. But what I really want...is to not have to play another MVFC team again...

Comment

I would much rather play them than you guys. But what I really want...is to not have to play another MVFC team again...
                              How'd you manage to kill Big Bird and nobody knew about it? Haha. But for real that's a sick coat
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                                I do now take it back. Just watched the news on KSFY, and the top story is on the SDSU basketball team? I take it back. No one cares. Apathy is ripe with your program.

Edit: It got worse. NOT A SINGLE WORD SAID ABOUT THE GAME. What a friggin joke.
                                So, I am curious was the game even on the sportscast in Sioux Falls?

Comment

Working...
                                X