Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsuii

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I was going to reply to this post and say that I already said all of this in my post. But then I realized that you were simply looking out for our reading impaired friend from the north and simply repeating it so that he would have a better chance of comprehension. I commend you on the effort, sir.

I just read his post and went straight into railing, didn't even read further. I've been know to go off half cocked.....It's good to repeat for the Fizzoni-impaired sometimes.......
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
      I do now take it back. Just watched the news on KSFY, and the top story is on the SDSU basketball team? I take it back. No one cares. Apathy is ripe with your program.

Edit: It got worse. NOT A SINGLE WORD SAID ABOUT THE GAME. What a friggin joke.
      Now SDSU controls the news stations? We can't help it if we have so many positive things going on with all of our athletic programs the news can't cover them all. Thank you for your interest in Jackrabbit athletics...if you'd like to learn more check out the Jackrabbit Insider on KTTW every Sunday night at 10:30 pm and the Jackrabbit Journal every Wed on Midco Sports at 7:30 pm. Otherwise the Sports Buffet on 99.1 ESPN Radio(streamed live on the interwebs as well),every day at 3pm, has been talking quite extensively about the Jacks success. However, they do also talk about the basketball programs as well.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        So a Bison fan doesn't comprehend having good football AND basketball at the same time (I'm pretty sure it's happened up there but the Lakes wanna-be must have memory problems).

Reminds me a little about the criticism some NDSU fans continually throw at UND: some NDSU fans claim UND always fall back to talking about hockey (the 'buthockey' comment). Seems one of the NDSU fans posting here thinks every sports story has to also say something about football.

I also note that in at least one visitor's mind, the measure of a team, a school, and a fanbase, can be based on one sports story on one television station. Hmmm...perhaps a clear sign of the visitor having suffered a significant head injury? Somehow that guy with the short-circuit in the brain has failed to note the number of stories about SDSU's football team over the past several days on not only KSFY but on the other media outlets too.
        NDSU basketball could win 20 games this year but multiple fans at B-ville want Saul fired already....when it comes to talking about basketball it does seem like multiple Bison fans have experienced head trauma. Their main critique of the hoops program is that it doesn't measure up to football.

Comment

The difference between being a Bison fan and a Jacks fan:For a Jacks fan, this is your superbowl.For a Bison fan, this is just 1 of 4 games we have to win.Nough said.
          Even though I am pulling for the Jacks, I had to laugh my ass off at what he said. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Comment

Knock Knock?
            Whos there? Bison!
            Bison who? Bison girl scout cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              Now SDSU controls the news stations? We can't help it if we have so many positive things going on with all of our athletic programs the news can't cover them all. Thank you for your interest in Jackrabbit athletics...if you'd like to learn more check out the Jackrabbit Insider on KTTW every Sunday night at 10:30 pm and the Jackrabbit Journal every Wed on Midco Sports at 7:30 pm. Otherwise the Sports Buffet on 99.1 ESPN Radio(streamed live on the interwebs as well),every day at 3pm, has been talking quite extensively about the Jacks success. However, they do also talk about the basketball programs as well.
              The Jackrabbit Insider also airs every week on Fox Sports North,which puts it in households throughout the country. I looked through the FSN program guide - when does the Bison show air again ? I must have missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                Even though I am pulling for the Jacks, I had to laugh my ass off at what he said. Sounds familiar doesn't it?
                I was waiting for someone to point that out,

Comment

But yoteforever...we don't have a countdown clock and Stig has always said the next game is always the most important. But your comment has validity. Message boards are a great example for the old adage 'what comes around goes around'.

Comment

In this evening's 10:00 PM KELO news, Clark-Willow Lake senior and Jackrabbit basketball recruit, Skylar Flatten, was featured. It was a great clip -- the 6-5 Flatten is on track to have a great senior year and a fabulous college career. BUT, not once was the football game mentioned.

Then, after a commercial break, KELO had a feature clip on the SDSU Men's basketball team including nice video footage and an interview with Coach Nagy. The story referred to Wednesday's game with UND (double-header: women host Marquette and the men host UND). BUT, NOT ONCE WAS THE FOOTBALL GAME MENTIONED.

The next story was about SDSU and USD having a new Summit Conference mate: Denver. OH NO! NOT ONCE WAS THE FOOTBALL GAME MENTIONED.

Last night, they had a story on the football game but failed to mention basketball!

I've already fired an angry email off to KELO. Now, I'm putting together an apology to the NDSU fans who will be upset by a couple of stories not mentioning the football game. I think I'll take out a full-page ad in the Fargo Forum, extending a sincere apology...no, wait, some of those same Bison fans can't say enough bad about the Forum and they all claim to not read it. Hmmm...maybe I'll run the ad in the sister publication, the Grand Forks Herald. Yeah, that's the ticket: those same NDSU fans who trash the Forum seem to know everything printed in the Herald.

Yeah, right. Can't keep a few nitwits happy.

Fortunately, our football team is going to play NDSU's football team and we'll see by Saturday evening who's season gets extended.

Comment

Butfootball?

Comment

But yoteforever...we don't have a countdown clock and Stig has always said the next game is always the most important. But your comment has validity. Message boards are a great example for the old adage 'what comes around goes around'.
                        I dispute any validity to YF's comment. After all, it was Coach Glenn that called the SDSU game the Yote's "Super Bowl," did he not? Stig has never, and would never say that. Don't project the Yote's losing approach to the season on us.

Comment

The difference between being a Bison fan and a Jacks fan:

For a Jacks fan, this is your superbowl.

For a Bison fan, this is just 1 of 4 games we have to win.

Nough said.

This is just pure, unadulterated B-Manure.

Comment

I do now take it back. Just watched the news on KSFY, and the top story is on the SDSU basketball team? I take it back. No one cares. Apathy is ripe with your program.

Well, the basketball team is coming off the Big Dance.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              Well, the basketball team is coming off the Big Dance.
                              Exactly, and the womens' team will be going for their 5th straight trip. Basketball is newsworthy down here, even in November. Do we have to apologize for that?

As far as our "Superbowl" goes, we are about to play a road playoff game at the #1 team in the nation (who also happens to be a rival). Considering the circumstances and our expectations going into the season I will forgive anyone who sees this game as SDSU's Superbowl.
                              Last edited by JackJD; 11-27-2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

In this evening's 10:00 PM KELO news, Clark-Willow Lake senior and Jackrabbit basketball recruit, Skylar Flatten, was featured. It was a great clip -- the 6-5 Flatten is on track to have a great senior year and a fabulous college career. BUT, not once was the football game mentioned.Then, after a commercial break, KELO had a feature clip on the SDSU Men's basketball team including nice video footage and an interview with Coach Nagy. The story referred to Wednesday's game with UND (double-header: women host Marquette and the men host UND). BUT, NOT ONCE WAS THE FOOTBALL GAME MENTIONED.The next story was about SDSU and USD having a new Summit Conference mate: Denver. OH NO! NOT ONCE WAS THE FOOTBALL GAME MENTIONED.Last night, they had a story on the football game but failed to mention basketball! I've already fired an angry email off to KELO. Now, I'm putting together an apology to the NDSU fans who will be upset by a couple of stories not mentioning the football game. I think I'll take out a full-page ad in the Fargo Forum, extending a sincere apology...no, wait, some of those same Bison fans can't say enough bad about the Forum and they all claim to not read it. Hmmm...maybe I'll run the ad in the sister publication, the Grand Forks Herald. Yeah, that's the ticket: those same NDSU fans who trash the Forum seem to know everything printed in the Herald.Yeah, right. Can't keep a few nitwits happy.Fortunately, our football team is going to play NDSU's football team and we'll see by Saturday evening who's season gets extended.
                                JackJD.......put up a billboard

Comment

Working...
                                X