Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsuii

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    And SIU was destroyed by EIU but played both NDSU and SDSU very tough...not sure what your point is.
    I think that's exactly what his point is: this all really doesn't matter.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I think that's exactly what his point is: this all really doesn't matter.
      Agreed, it doesn't really make a difference. Both teams are battled tested.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
        And SIU was destroyed by EIU but played both NDSU and SDSU very tough...not sure what your point is.

I wish SDSU and ISUR had played, would have been a great game.
        Gee, I coulda sworn your post discounted the Massey and Sagarin analysis and instead relied on the game against ISUr as a distinguishing factor. I thought I read your post as having stated NDSU's conference schedule was "obviously much tougher" because NDSU played ISUr...but, you didn't write that,...did you?.

Comment

Originally posted by Kermit View Post
          ... Looking forward to a tremendous game on Saturday. Count me among those who would prefer that this matchup was in a later round. This is what the playoffs are all about!
          I'm with you on this count, Kermit. It should be a great game. And it probably would have been more fun for the two teams to meet in another round or two. ... I do like the Jacks' chances this week, though. The Jacks made several stupid mistakes in Round One in Fargo and still hung around around and only lost by 3 points. There's been a relapse or two (UNI game), but for the most part the Jacks have slowly improved all season long. They're ready. They'd better be, at least.
          This space for lease.

Comment

I'll tell you what! We knock those clowns off in their own house and I will have permagrin for a year! I expect us to go up there and do just that. I may go get a half a fison for the freezer and swear off beef for a year.

Just think of the doomsday crap that would be flying around on fisonville. It would be seriously sweet! We have nothing to lose!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I don't want to whip this place up in to a frenzy. I make no bold predictions. Except for ONE: Once again THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. Last Saturday was a nice scrimmage game. But this is it, beat the Guido Fizzzonis and we have a nice clear path, i believe the Fizzonis feel the same. F$#k the committee! F$%ck the Bracket! And F$%%ck the Fizzzonis! My God is it F$#cking Saturday yet!
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I love how you guys have gotten all worked up. It's cute. I also love how you guys have talked yourselves into having an advantage because you have nothing to lose, and all the pressure is on us. Please tell me more about this advantage. I would LOVE to hear more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  I don't want to whip this place up in to a frenzy. I make no bold predictions. Except for ONE: Once again THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. Last Saturday was a nice scrimmage game. But this is it, beat the Guido Fizzzonis and we have a nice clear path, i believe the Fizzonis feel the same. F$#k the committee! F$%ck the Bracket! And F$%%ck the Fizzzonis! My God is it F$#cking Saturday yet!
                  The difference between being a Bison fan and a Jacks fan:

For a Jacks fan, this is your superbowl.

For a Bison fan, this is just 1 of 4 games we have to win.

Nough said.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Nough said.
                    I, uh, disagree? (I'm trying hard not to degrade your intelligence and reading comprehension.)

Catrabbit has a thing (and really, it's Stig's mantra) where he says every game is the most important game of the season. That's why he said "once again" in his post. He's been saying that before every game all year. Catrabbit also talks about beating the Bison and having a "clear path" which one would assume (one that could read and reason properly, that is) means that Catrabbit/SDSU fans/football team are not looking at this game as a "superbowl" (sic) but as a game that lets us keep playing.

So, uh, good post there.
                    Last edited by RabbitObsessed; 11-26-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Nough said.
                      Mehh... I disagree. Would we love to beat them? Heck yes. Be satisfied with just beating the Bison and then getting throttled the next week? Heck no. In fact I think most would be dissapointed as most consider the Bison to be one of the top teams in FCS. 1-0 after this weekend
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                        Mehh... I disagree. Would we love to beat them? Heck yes. Be satisfied with just beating the Bison and then getting throttled the next week? Heck no. In fact I think most would be dissapointed as most consider the Bison to be one of the top teams in FCS. 1-0 after this weekend
                        I do now take it back. Just watched the news on KSFY, and the top story is on the SDSU basketball team? I take it back. No one cares. Apathy is ripe with your program.

Edit: It got worse. NOT A SINGLE WORD SAID ABOUT THE GAME. What a friggin joke.

Comment

So a Bison fan doesn't comprehend having good football AND basketball at the same time (I'm pretty sure it's happened up there but the Lakes wanna-be must have memory problems).

Reminds me a little about the criticism some NDSU fans continually throw at UND: some NDSU fans claim UND always fall back to talking about hockey (the 'buthockey' comment). Seems one of the NDSU fans posting here thinks every sports story has to also say something about football.

I also note that in at least one visitor's mind, the measure of a team, a school, and a fanbase, can be based on one sports story on one television station. Hmmm...perhaps a clear sign of the visitor having suffered a significant head injury? Somehow that guy with the short-circuit in the brain has failed to note the number of stories about SDSU's football team over the past several days on not only KSFY but on the other media outlets too.

Comment

Nough said.
                            Hmmm pretty sure my statement says beat the Fizzonis and we have a nice clear path. the path I refer to is the rest of the playoffs. The 4 games you refer to. If you look at my previous posts throughout the season, you'll see I say "THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON" every week. Don't get yourself feeling so special.

The difference between a Jacks fan and a Fizzoni fan is clearly reading comprehension skills. Something they don't teach up in the Canadian suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                              Hmmm pretty sure my statement says beat the Fizzonis and we have a nice clear path. the path I refer to is the rest of the playoffs. The 4 games you refer to. If you look at my previous posts throughout the season, you'll see I say "THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON" every week. Don't get yourself feeling so special.

The difference between a Jacks fan and a Fizzoni fan is clearly reading comprehension skills. Something they don't teach up in the Canadian suburbs.
                              I was going to reply to this post and say that I already said all of this in my post. But then I realized that you were simply looking out for our reading impaired friend from the north and simply repeating it so that he would have a better chance of comprehension. I commend you on the effort, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                                I love how you guys have gotten all worked up. It's cute. I also love how you guys have talked yourselves into having an advantage because you have nothing to lose, and all the pressure is on us. Please tell me more about this advantage. I would LOVE to hear more about it.
                                So we can't get excited about the game? Which is it: we're excited or apathetic? Personally, I believe the pressure is on both teams to execute, compete and come out on top! All of them are under a lot of pressure, it's just who forgets about it and plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X