Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Former USD Athletes arrested in tax fraud

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    Yotefornever... you realize this is the SMACK section, right?

It's no different than your T-Shirts that said "Beat State, Not Your Wife". Where was your righteous anger then?

Motto: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    Duly noted. I didn't endorse those shirts for what it's worth. FWIW: I'm not a righteous person. And if I couldn't stand the heat, I wouldn't come on here.

But it is smack and your board. I made a mistake. Believe it is whatever you want to believe of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      Duly noted. I didn't endorse those shirts for what it's worth. FWIW: I'm not a righteous person. And if I couldn't stand the heat, I wouldn't come on here.

But it is smack and your board. I made a mistake. Believe it is whatever you want to believe of the situation.
      I respect your opinion on the matter and apologize for offending you. I can see how my post several months back could be interpreted as contemptuous.

Its a bad situation. The individuals involved are accepting responsibility and punishment. I've now ruined this smack thread.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I respect your opinion on the matter and apologize for offending you. I can see how my post several months back could be interpreted as contemptuous.

Its a bad situation. The individuals involved are accepting responsibility and punishment. I've now ruined this smack thread.
        Lifes good doc. Thanks. They certainly weren't our best ambassadors. All is good. Thanks for the reach out. Shows class.

Comment

Working...
        X