Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can we smack USD?

Originally posted by witness View Post
    Just pointing out how ridiculous your attempt of saying goon didn't play a sport was.
    I was on the tennis team but I know some people don't consider that a sport. Its just sad that yoteforever has never been a part of anything more then him self. He travels in large groups of 1.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I was on the tennis team but I know some people don't consider that a sport. Its just sad that yoteforever has never been a part of anything more then him self. He travels in large groups of 1.
      Factcheck: yoteforever on 1978 NCC Champ football team

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Lol. Goon got served. (Tennis pun intended.)
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          Thanks, Yoteforever. Do you happen to know if any McDonalds sell imported beer, expensive steaks and fancy desserts?
          Please check your PM. Don't know if you and significant other are into BigMacs or Chicken McNuggets

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            Please check your PM. Don't know if you and significant other are into BigMacs or Chicken McNuggets
            You said:

Very good. How about an honorable bet like supper?
            Is McDonalds considered honorable to a Yote? I guess maybe it would be since Verm has about 3 restaurants.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Facts have no business being in a fan forum espicially a smack section. Woah in 78. Look how far their team has come. If the best usd football could ever be was in 78 no wonder fans don't show up at the games anymore.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                You said:Is McDonalds considered honorable to a Yote? I guess maybe it would be since Verm has about 3 restaurants.
                I'll let JackedUp decide if it was honorable or not. I have reserved seating by the kids toy area by the way.

Comment

Yoteforever is following up admirably on his lost bet. He's arranging dinner at a sports bar. An outing to McDonalds will have to wait, perhaps until they start serving SDSU ice cream. Lesson to other Coyote fans: It's OK to dream big, but don't dream so big that you lose track of reality and under-estimate the Jacks. ... Gloating over. For now.
                  Last edited by Jacked_Up; 11-15-2012, 03:54 PM.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Smack aside, I really like that restaurant 'Red' in Vermillion. Great food!
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      Smack aside, I really like that restaurant 'Red' in Vermillion. Great food!
                      Awesome place.. Great steaks. Owned by a Husker

Comment

Awesome place.. Great steaks. Owned by a Husker
                        Well, I'm never eating there.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Comment

Yoteforever, your private message box must be full of fan mail or bet challenges. My last message to you wouldn't go.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              Yoteforever, your private message box must be full of fan mail or bet challenges. My last message to you wouldn't go.
                              Holy crap I can't believe how many Big Mac eaters wants to State. (Should be good to send noe JackedUp)

Comment

Good smack. That's funny. Now, where is this tailgate I am going o see? I will be at he USD alumni tent or a small period of time. (Zzzzzzzz). Then to your spread

Comment

Working...
                                X