Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we smack USD?

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    I have sent you a private message. My word is good. Read your message and decide on the options.
    Not me. The other guy perhaps?
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

NoVa here are some crow recipes he can choose from

http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Thanks for the reminder, Doc. I won that bet against Yoteforever pretty easily. Hoping for the Jacks to beat the Coyotes by a similar margin this Saturday would be downright greedy.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          Thanks for the reminder, Doc. I won that bet against Yoteforever pretty easily. Hoping for the Jacks to beat the Coyotes by a similar margin this Saturday would be downright greedy.
          Hey Jacked up, I sent you a private message regarding the wager. I thought originally it was SF Rabbit Fan but it was you I owe supper. Read and respond. Hope you like McDonalds.

Comment

I'm not sure why but that exchange about the wager from July reminded me of the "triple-dog dare" in The Christmas Story. Yoteforever: do not lick any flag poles while in Brookings.

Comment

Hey Jacked up, I sent you a private message regarding the wager. I thought originally it was SF Rabbit Fan but it was you I owe supper. Read and respond. Hope you like McDonalds.
              There's an employee discount joke in there somewhere.
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                Walter Reed

Mr. Perfect
                Alright, I'll help you, my fellow schlubs, out. Some time back, USD's beat writer for the Argus did a pretty good story on Walter Reed, USD's long snapper...I'm pretty sure it mentioned in there somewhere about him having never flubbed a snap in some 500 or so snaps. A perfect career, if you will.

I'd link the story, but I can't get to it....my trial has expired.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

As with Scott Nagy and the MBB team during the tournament, Joe Glenn provided a camera crew unprecedented sideline access during the NDSU game.

Here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjI7_BKU9s

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                    As with Scott Nagy and the MBB team during the tournament, Joe Glenn provided a camera crew unprecedented sideline access during the NDSU game.

Here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjI7_BKU9s
                    That was hilarious. Props to you.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

• Re: Can we smack USD?

Alright, I'll help you, my fellow schlubs, out. Some time back, USD's beat writer for the Argus did a pretty good story on Walter Reed, USD's long snapper...I'm pretty sure it mentioned in there somewhere about him having never flubbed a snap in some 500 or so snaps. A perfect career, if you will.

I'd link the story, but I can't get to it....my trial has expired.

if you want to read the Argus or other papers with the trial period, any Argus employees quit reading now, use Google Chrome and delete the history when you are done. this will reset the number of articles you can read back to the original number of articles allowed

Comment

Thanks, Yoteforever. Do you happen to know if any McDonalds sell imported beer, expensive steaks and fancy desserts?
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          Thanks, Yoteforever. Do you happen to know if any McDonalds sell imported beer, expensive steaks and fancy desserts?
                          I only chose McDonalds because I thought all your SDSU buddies that have degrees from Moo U and work flipping burgers would enjoy seeing you gloat over your bet.

Comment

I only chose McDonalds because I thought all your SDSU buddies that have degrees from Moo U and work flipping burgers would enjoy seeing you gloat over your bet.
                            at least they are out front flipping burgers and will be able to watch instead of in the back washing dishes and lamenting why they got a degree from USeD.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                              at least they are out front flipping burgers and will be able to watch instead of in the back washing dishes and lamenting why they got a degree from USeD.
                              Zzzzzzzzz

Comment

USD hottie.
                                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X